Candy Removal of Cop Request Number 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Candy Removal of Cop Request Number 2

--Your information--

IGN: Mechanical
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27067500
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014400728/home

--Accused member information--

IGN: [Currently] The Pussy Player changes name multiple times a day.
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34102620
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028470968

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Suiciding out of Combat

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I was killing candy for being a 15 year old child who thinks he is an og (aka being annoying) so therefore he suicides out of combat four times.

Witnesses at the scene: Emperor, Antlion, BPN

Was there an admin online at the time?: Yes, BPN

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: This admin chose to do nothing, and when Candy admitted to BPN what he did, BPN stated he would "take note of my rdm under 5 hours" and then would immediately afk, instead of warning Candy not to break this rule.

Note: I accidently killed an under 5 because i mistook him for Candy. He had a revolver out and was pointing it at me in the bank.

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes, and also previous severe rule breaking.

Proof of rule breaking:http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/newone

Unfortunately in this demo, the infraction can only be seen once. My previous demo i had where he broke this rule 3 times decided not to show in my directory, but emperor jorune can be asked as a witness that the infraction happened multiple times.

Also, as it states in the subject, this is a removal for his cop rather than a short ban, as I do not wish players to be forced to not play on this dying game.

It is annoying that the current low level admins chose to take sides rather than be proper admins, who enforce 0 rules.
  • Re: Candy Removal of Cop Request Number 2

He didn't abuse cop, so no that part of this is denied. He had a rule infraction, although it is arguable weather or not he killed himself before you shot him, now, to prove that he did, I would like an admin with access to logs to look for the keywords that Mech said "Still doing it eh" and then go back a few lines to see if candy types the command "/vip", if so then that would instantly kill him, and he did indeed kill himself at that point in time. Now, with the other reports in killing himself multiple times I cannot accept that because that would mean I pick a side in the he said she said scenario.

Just some advice, whenever you insult the other player in your ban request, weather or not it's a acceptable abuse or ban report it makes the admin looking at it cringe at your inability to take things professionally and this just makes it look like you're constantly looking for him to fuck up, which it seems like it has been. "(aka being annoying)".

For now this is still pending and locked.
  • Re: Candy Removal of Cop Request Number 2

I wasn't a witness. I was playing Minecrat and listing to music while I was in Deathwishes bunker. Checking every so often only to chat.

Yes, candy admitted to me SOC, but I would need to see the demo or at least any proof first. Also i would prefer to consult a higher Admin before I took action.

And yes, I yelled at candy just not publicly. :) (for the not warning part)