[SBD]??Antlion?? Ban request

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SBD]??Antlion?? Ban request

--Your information--

IGN: Teeth
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30470013
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/10110100101101011/

--Accused member information--

IGN: [SBD]??Antlion??
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106568370
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dreamer13000/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Spamming, doorblocking, killing under five hours, impersonating players, impersonating admins. Antlion continues to spam and kill people under 5 hours after being warned several times. It really irritates me that he is still on the server after I, as well as many other people have explained to him that he is not allowed to do either. He plays it off like he doesn't understand because he doesn't understand english but people have took time to even explain it to him in russian, but yet he keeps doing it. Can someone please step up and ban him? Not even like for like a couple of hours, but for a while because hes been warned/kicked several times.

Witnesses at the scene: Poolman and Chyna Syndrome were present when he impersonated me and Poolman

Was there an admin online at the time?: Poolman

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Poolman banned him for 60 minutes about an hour ago, and I think he deserves a longer ban

Does this player have any previous bans?: The one for impersonating Poolman. Hes also been warned in kicked a ton by several differant admins

Proof of rule breaking:

Heres a picture of one of the many times hes spammed on the server.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nobody ().

• Re: [SBD]??Antlion?? Ban request

http://www.coldcommunity.com/forum/index.php/topic,4513.0.html

this is format

Also do u have any proof of the rdm of under 5 hrs? If you could post that.

I will talk to him in game about trying not to excessively spam in chat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().

I'll edit it to the correct format once I get a little more time but I don't currently have proof of him killing under 5 hours. I know a player that has under 5 who could confirm that he has been killed several times by Antlion though. Either way hes been warned so many times that it's rediculous. Literally like 5 minutes ago 420Alex gagged him for spam, then he raged at Alex over steam to ungag him and telling Alex to unban me and when he refused he spammed 420Alex's steam inbox until he had to finally just block him.

im inclinded to believe this, the last time i was on, i noticed him being very immature and kind of disrespectful to other players. Again, like BPN said, some proof or evidence would be nice.

Nobody wrote:

MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

making a ban request doesn't mean you harp on the player, this is suppose to be professional, and calling him a "faggot/Idiot" isn't

I edited it sorry. Heres a picture of him pretending to be me, and then Poolman, an admin which is pretty serious (impersonating an admin)

That was hardly proof, anyone can change their name.

Eldrun wrote:

Nobody wrote:

MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

making a ban request doesn't mean you harp on the player, this is suppose to be professional, and calling him a "faggot/Idiot" isn't

I edited it sorry. Heres a picture of him pretending to be me, and then Poolman, an admin which is pretty serious (impersonating an admin)

That was hardly proof, anyone can change their name.

Poolman was there, also should be in the logs of the server.