cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cop application

well here goes nothing

In-Game name: X_x_x_Sentries_x_x_X

SteamID: 76561198057828166 or STEAM_0:0:48781219 idk

Time played: i dont really know cause the map reset and my stats did too but i can assure you its more than 40 hours

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: no

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:i used to play a lot and i had cop but i quit for a while and lost it but im gonna play a lot again so i want it again

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: dont rdm other team dont kick doors for no reason dont let people in pd dont abuse rank i think thats about it

What is the function the Civil Protection?: you have to go and hit people with your stun stick if they have crime and arrest them and let them go (you dont have to let them go)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: what i used to do it keep getting killed til they have a lot of crime then arrest them and not let them go >:D

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? i would say at least 1 hour a day maybe 2 america mountain time i think

How will you benefit the server?: well i think there is a lack of cops so i will help by being a cop simple as that

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: nope i had it a long time ago like a year about

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: tell them how rp works if they dont know and give them a tour of the map

Anything else you would like to add?: hope i get accepted ty