People using timebomb/grenade glitching/rpg glitching to kill AFKs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• People using timebomb/grenade glitching/rpg glitching to kill AFKs

I know a few people are guilty of this but the main person who does it the most is Chyna Syndrome. He constantly denied doing it until I happened to tab back into the game and catch him doing it to me. He was on the floor below me and I caught him using the timebomb thing on himself to blow me up from the floor below me. When I confronted him he pretended like he didn't know what was going on and said "oh I picked something up on the street and it set me to explode" which I did not believe for a second because even if he was telling the truth he still intentionally positioned himself under me to kill me with it. This is not so much a complain against him as it is for a request to do something so that this isnt possible to do anymore because me and a hand full of other players have come back from being afk to find our doors with all the locks still there, and the door is locked yet weve been killed without any sort of evidence in console. The thing is if you kill someone with timebomb it doesnt show up in console as them killing you, it doesnt even show up as a suicide. If I had remembered at the time I would have pulled my last five minutes of gameplay using Shadowplay to catch Chyna doing it but it didn't cross my mind until later

Edit: If you check the logs you may find that he is using alot of traps from his own inventory on himself

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nobody ().

• Re: People using timebomb/grenade glitching/rpg glitching to kill AFKs

koipa wrote:

This might also explain how i got killed in Alex's place few weeks back. i'd recommend that this gets checked

I'm sure it was. It's pretty smart actually because its hard to prove even if you check the logs and it doesn't matter how many props you have protecting you from explosions, it still can kill you. BootyQuake has 444 locks, her door was shut and still locked yet I noticed that she had been killed. I know other people are using this method to kill AFK people but I know for a fact now Chyna has been doing it a lot. Staff should keep an eye on him