Jorune Abusing Teleport for Revenge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jorune Abusing Teleport for Revenge

IGN: 1st Striker`
    The Staffs In-game name: Emperor Joru?e
    Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19498235
    Witness: Rat Juice
    Description of the Event: Jorune connected and lagged so I killed him while he was lagging. Picked up all his cash and hid in my house. He proceeded to teleport into my house while previously stating that I "will" give back his money. He also hinted at the fact that he can teleport but not noclip. As you can see in the video. He checks my locks and constantly attempts to open my door in failure. Finally, he teleports inside and realizes I'm not AFK so he escapes.
    Proof of Event: https://youtu.be/GSBSYq12xHA
    2:10 is when he teleports.

Prepare your anus Jorune for some justice.
  • Re: Jorune Abusing Teleport for Revenge

I was there and basically what happened was Jorune got pissed at Striker for killing him and taking his money so Jorune teleports around to find Striker, then striker caught Jorune on video. Jorunes excuse was that he was trying to teleport to another player, which was bullshit because only me striker and koipe were on the server at the time due to the server having recently crashed. There was no reason for him to teleport to me or koipe, so it was obvious that he was lying

From the video that looks pretty bad. He clearly teleports in using bring me and upon seeing you move teleports out the back.
    Only extra thing I would have liked to see would have been the player menu to see whom was all online at the time so it could fully dismiss the claim of him wanting to Goto another player.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Volar ().

Yes, it's me

Sorry bro, i didn't know u were in that room.

I didn't want to steal your drugs or money, i know u weren't afk, so when i seee u i teleported out.

i didn't know this retard was going to report me just for that, because i didn't steal drugs or money.

Sorry for teleporting in his room, door have not locks, i didn't know he was in there.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Jorune ().

Volar wrote:

From the video that looks pretty bad. He clearly teleports in using goto self and upon seeing you move teleports out the back.
    Only extra thing I would have liked to see would have been the player menu to see whom was all online at the time so it could fully dismiss the claim of him wanting to Goto another player.
    Here you go

Jorune wrote:

Yes, it's me

I didn't want to steal your drugs or money, i know u weren't afk, so when i seee u i teleported out.

i didn't know this retard was going to report me just for that, because i didn't steal drugs or money.

Sorry for teleporting in his room, door have not locks, i didn't know he was in there.

Why are you trying to teleport into locked homes in the first place?

Jorune wrote:

Yes, it's me

Nice admin insult other players, niggerman

Mike wrote:

Jorune wrote:

Yes, it's me

Nice admin insult other players, Estranged Gentlemen of Colorman

1st Striker wrote:

Jorune wrote:

Mike wrote:

Jorune wrote:

Yes, it's me

Nice admin insult other players, Estranged Gentlemen of Colorman

1st Striker wrote:

Im tired of players trying to take my admin, always with an eye on me..
    As i said, sorry again...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Jorune ().

Objectively he didnt do anything wrong. He didnt kill you and you got to keep his money. Sure he teled into the room but never did anyhing. He lacks noclip this is true so tele is the only way to check houses. Still jorune you are on trial so i would be careful with certain actions like this.

Jorune wrote:

Yes, it's me

I had 800+ locks on my door. You couldn't break them so you teleported in. I don't understand why you keep on lying about this. Just admit you tried to seek revenge by teleporting through my door.

Player didn't use goto, player used bring. Did do /door and /lock though.

Jorune stated in game that he recorded as well. So he can always post his video as evidence

Emperor Joru??e<5><[U:1:38996470]><> executes: say "i recorded it too"
    Emperor Joru??e<5><[U:1:38996470]><> executes: say "so i will show my video"

Volar wrote:

From the video that looks pretty bad. He clearly teleports in using goto self and upon seeing you move teleports out the back.

[img width=1280 height=720]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/400055083621823093/B3A499BF52D94451FE4915D4ED6AF66BF76A29D2/[/img]

This was right after I caught him on video. Stating that he "didn't abuse"

Yeah but there is not a rule being broken here. He poped into his house for a tenth of a second. Sure we could speculate on what his intentions were. What he "might of done", What could have happened, but i am judging him solely upon his actions and the evidence presented. So far based on that, i see no punishment necessary passed a warning.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syle ().

1st Striker, u said joru?e teleported in to my house for Revenge, did i kill u or took your printer?

As u see on the video, when i see u are watching me i teleported out,

I tried to explain him i didn't abuse, but he ignored me and disconnected after 5 min to report me in forums

BobVeka wrote:

Player didn't use goto, player used bring. Did do /door and /lock though.

Jorune stated in game that he recorded as well. So he can always post his video as evidence

Emperor Joru??e<5><[U:1:38996470]><> executes: say "i recorded it too"
    Emperor Joru??e<5><[U:1:38996470]><> executes: say "so i will show my video"

Yes, i said that on chat, but really i didn't recorded it. (i thought i was recording)

I didn't use !goto 1st striker, i didn't know where he was "afking" (i knew he was not afk, we were talking 5 mints ago. Cleary u can see on the video i was using /bring jor

As i said SORRY again for teleporting in your house, i didnt know u were in that room, main door was unlocked.

Thanks Syle for trusting in me.