Ideas to make the mod better

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas to make the mod better

Since there is no credit system how about when buying in bulk the cost be decreased, example 1 lock is 1250 when buying 10 you pay 11250 and when buying 55 give a 25% discount so u pay 51562 instead of 68750 something

also how about a way to lock any door behind you?

• Re: Ideas to make the mod better

Sort of mixed feelings here. I would like to see a bulk buy from the bank and have it cost more and have bulk buy with cash cost slightly less due to the risk. The benefit for bulk buy from cash would have lower than 25% I feel though.

Dane Vogel wrote:

Nice, this is just the perfect way to destroy the economy again! Awesome!!!

If we keep replying to posts in this manner, eventually players just stop making suggestions which is bad for us. Where the economy has always been busted, how about we think of ways to fix it in a separate thread so this idea could be implemented.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BobVeka ().

well make bulk items just 5% discount across the board that gives a little reward.

Also can some one fix the mod in regards to drugs on you, if the server restarts or you get disconnected you loose all drugs on you.
    I had about 10K grams on me last night and this morning I disconnected when there was alot of RDM, when i came back all drugs were gone.
    I am not sure at what point this broke?

Also could we re-introduce the teleport item, it could be costly but again that would be a way to add a new dynamic to the game

another interesting idea someof us spoke about is the ability when leaving any room lock the door behind us (no keys needed)
    think of it like when you lock a door behind you. that might force more people to buy lockpicks and lockbreakers

finally there is a doorcommand admin has that tells more info than !doorinfo, like when the owner and last time they logged in this would be useful to all players, it is benign,
    it could help players help admins know when a player has not been on in 1 -2 months or more so that the appartments can be repurposed for other players.

the mod isnt "broken" in regards to drugs. if anything needs to be changed its that the drugs will drop on the floor when you dc. Otherrwise you could just DC out of combat and keep your drugs.

auto locking doors could be an item you purchase.

!doorshow is the command and it could be player useable. it already shows the last login to admins.

Im not changing bulk or adding teleporters.

chinasyndrome wrote:

I think having the game set to drop any drugs when you disconnect would be good that way if you got disconnected in your apartment you could go back in there in the apartment that you could pick up

Stop trying to find ways to baby yourself. All your suggestions are just safety nets in case you forget to do something or can't outgun someone trying to kill you.

The more chance someone has of losing their drugs or cash or whatever, the better for the server / community / economy / etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by A.T.P U.S. Open ().

chinasyndrome wrote:

you know one thing that makes many players leave or not even post to the forums is the verbal abuse.
    Can people please be professional and respectful?
    All ideas listed by me are ideas I have heard a lot of players mention.

The same man who talks of professionalism and courtesy is the man who constantly whines moans and complains about everything...

chinasyndrome wrote:

u are clueless Dane,
    I typically just do what needs to be done,
    I am a doer, unlike you that only sit back and make smartass comments and ridicule people.
    It is obvious you bring nothing to this community

this video is becoming quite handy!
    Does anyone else sense some Old Doctor-esque to this guy???

[youtube]https://youtu.be/eaIyvfRYef8[/youtube]

"Grrrrrr i'm gonna get upset and salty about a dead game because , although i'm offered the same options as anyone else in the server, i choose not to take them and therefore it is unfair they have any type of disadvantage over me at all!"

:violent5: :violent5: :violent5: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :angry3: :angry3:

chinasyndrome wrote:

Also can some one fix the mod in regards to drugs on you, if the server restarts or you get disconnected you loose all drugs on you.
    I had about 10K grams on me last night and this morning I disconnected when there was alot of RDM, when i came back all drugs were gone.
    I am not sure at what point this broke?

Grams seem to be saving when players log reconnect or disconnect. When you say you get disconnected do you mean the server crashing, or a single player disconnecting?