Spawwck's Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spawwck's Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name: lAFKlSpawwckl<DimsUM>:D (Apologies for the length)
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24316110
    Time played: Currently at 44 hours; however, I have logged a numerous amount of hours back when the server was named under "SylesRP"
    Skype(Optional): Available upon request.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Currently pursing a law enforcement career so why not also pursue it in a RP server? On a more serious note, I have always had a desire to kick crime in its ass. Always wanted to be the 'good' kid and wasn't really into the villains in super-hero movies.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: A few of the important ones would include: Following the strict circumstance in arresting/cuffing someone (must have atleast 1800+ crime for action), not shooting at rebels unless being shot at first (unless in the circumstance of a rebel containing 3500+ crime which only then you can use non-lethal ammo), do not suicide so that others can attain cop weapons, supporting cases of rule breakers with evidence, and last but not least - do not favor anyone.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: The purpose of the Civil Protection unit in my opinion is to control the actions of players and the general public in the server. They must ensure peace and also the enforcement of the rules to allow a friendly environment for which new players can adjust and familiarize themselves in. Not only that, but the Civil Protection unit is a vital role which is necessary for certain actions belonging to the Rebels (e.g. Robbing can be done only in the presence of a cop in the server).

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: As expected from my position, I am to eliminate the threat and to enforce the role of the Civil Protection unit. We are expected to be the ones dealing with 'criminals' and must do so within the boundaries of the rules. If a player were to be rdming me, I would be justified in killing him and when the time arrives to the point where the player's crime reaches 1800+, I would be justified in arresting/cuffing him and send him/her to jail.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Currently in -5 UTC, Eastern time zone. I can offer a fair amount of time (atleast 4 hours each day confirmed); however, varies depending on whether I am working. At this moment, I can confirm the fact that I can dedicated at least 4 hours each day to the server. If I don't work, I can be on anywhere between 2pm-12am EST) If I am working that day, I can be on between 6pm-10pm. I am very flexible with my hours and can be on anytime during the day depending on my activities.
    How will you benefit the server?: (Hopefully) some people can attest to the role I have brought to the server. Whether it is the friendly DM with players to pass by time, funny moments with other players, and the assistance provided to new players, I benefit the server by bringing in a slight bit more entertainment as well as engaging new players in a friendly way which may bring them back for more.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: First time in a long time. Previous moment belonged to a server waaaayyy back around 3 years ago which I have forgotten the name of.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would first ask him/her if they even need assistance in the first place, or if they would like to explore and find things out themselves. If they do require information I will provide them with open arms. Anything server related will be directed to the !motd command.
    Anything else you would like to add?: I enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset.
  • Re: Spawwck's Civil Protection Application.

wow. this is an app that is really put together and is well thought out. there was much time put into this app and looks really good.

this player is good in the community and does show he is active almost everyday, and with the time and effort he put into the app i say yes
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends