SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30470013
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/10110100101101011/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Chyna Syndrome but he changes his name almost daily
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chinasyndrome/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: First and second clip is Chyna killing himself to get away from me. He has been banned for this before, here is the link to that thread http://www.coldcommunity.com/forum/index.php/topic,5102.0.html .Third clip is Chyna spewing some bullshit about how he is imuned to bans because he just paid syle and says he will take syle to court if he gets banned (looool). Last clip is of Chyna saying how he is going to make up that I was "ridiculing and trolling him". When I ask him what I said or did that qualifies as trolling he attempts to lie and say that I said to him "I dont give a care mother fucker im gonna fuck you up". Anyone who knows me knows that I would never say something like that lol. Even if I said that, that wouldnt even be considered trolling. Im not sure if anyone else has picked up on it but Chyna lies A LOT. When I confronted him about using bombs to blow people up on the from outside their houses to get their money once they respawn on the last map before timebombs got removed, he lied and claimed that his printer was blowing up and killing people and that it wasn't intentional. This time in this video he tries to lie and say that he killed himself because he "accidentally pressed the wrong key".

Witnesses at the scene: Shadow playing under the name SpeakEasy and ThunderShorts

Was there an admin online at the time?: Not sure

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Afk probably

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes, for doing the same exact thing.

Proof of rule breaking:
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XqWNhgmcGI[/youtube]
  • Re: Chyna Syndome Ban Request

Rules i see being broken here.

Rat: Excessive trolling. I can only assume due to you dont have voice_loopback 1. I cant hear you but thats whats being talked about in the vid between you 3

Chyna: suicide out of combat twice. Has been banned for this before.

Not sure on the lengths to be assesd here, i need input from thunder as he was witness

Rat edited the video to show only what he wanted to see. He killed me over 35 times hunting and taunting me, I asked him 2 times once in chat once via voice to please stop, he was pissed because I killed him 2 times, and one was with bounty. I did not mean to suicide both times, I will admit once was on purpose, the other was my a complete accident.

I want to add I am pretty sure if he showed the demo in its entirety, you would see 2 times where he killed someone under 5 hours I believe.

All I am saying is if you ban me please do so after seeing the entire demo so you can see what all parties were doing.

chinasyndrome wrote:

Rat edited the video to show only what he wanted to see. He killed me over 35 times hunting and taunting me, I asked him 2 times once in chat once via voice to please stop, he was pissed because I killed him 2 times, and one was with bounty. I did not mean to suicide both times, I will admit once was on purpose, the other was my a complete accident.

I want to add I am pretty sure if he showed the demo in its entirety, you would see 2 times where he killed someone under 5 hours I believe.

All I am saying is if you ban me please do so after seeing the entire demo so you can see what all parties were doing.

You are such a lying piece of shit. I will post the unedited version if you'd like. I edited out the long periods of nothing going on. And the reason you cant hear me is because for whatever reason Shadow play does not pick up my mic. It really frustrates me that you would assume that I intentionally left out my voice Syle. I did nothing more than kill Chyna over and over I never said anything to him. Both times he killed him self he did it on purpose. And out of desperation you try to throw in that I killed someone under five hours? Really? You couldn't come up with a better lie that that? Even if I did that would have had nothing to do with the current situation. The rule about excessive trolling is stupid anyways because it is way to vague and no one has yet to step up and make the rule more specific. Not only that, but this is the second time ive seen someone try to abuse the rule and use it because they are getting killed, when they know killing does no qualify as trolling.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nobody ().

Regardless of who did what and when (when there is no proof), the only thing that can be seen here is the suiciding out of combat.

You admit that he is killing you multiple times because you killed him multiple times, so therefore it's a little childish to be disgruntled about it in the first place.

This wouldn't be a big deal if not for the fact that you've already been banned previously for doing this exact thing.

In the future I suggest... Oh I don't know, not breaking the rules? Also, recording the gameplay yourself so that you can either
    1. Show you did nothing wrong.
    2. Counter record to clearly catch whomever you're recording in rule breaking themselves (in reference to your accusations to him dming under 5 hours)

Also, editing videos isn't against the rules, which is another reason why I suggest both players record the incident for referencing and/or proof that all parties involved did or did not do what is being accused.

A.T.P U.S. Open wrote:

Regardless of who did what and when (when there is no proof), the only thing that can be seen here is the suiciding out of combat.

You admit that he is killing you multiple times because you killed him multiple times, so therefore it's a little childish to be disgruntled about it in the first place.

This wouldn't be a big deal if not for the fact that you've already been banned previously for doing this exact thing.

In the future I suggest... Oh I don't know, not breaking the rules? Also, recording the gameplay yourself so that you can either
    1. Show you did nothing wrong.
    2. Counter record to clearly catch whomever you're recording in rule breaking themselves (in reference to your accusations to him dming under 5 hours)

Also, editing videos isn't against the rules, which is another reason why I suggest both players record the incident for referencing and/or proof that all parties involved did or did not do what is being accused.

If you would like I could upload the version I did not cut large chunks out but it wouldnt make much of a difference because the software I use did not pick up my mic. If anyone just uses common sense you can see that Chyna is lying about me "trolling" him to try to make it seem like I was in the wrong. He is a 30 something year old guy getting trolled by me? Yeah, no.

He is right on the point of ShadowPlay, I tried using it before and I had the same issues.

Also, Im more inclined to believe Rat, simply because Chyna has a record more than suitable to support Rats claim. Frankly, any or all credibility for someone I may hold is completely tossed out the window when a threat of a lawsuit is mentioned in a videogame.

Dane Vogel wrote:

He is right on the point of ShadowPlay, I tried using it before and I had the same issues.

Also, Im more inclined to believe Rat, simply because Chyna has a record more than suitable to support Rats claim. Frankly, any or all credibility for someone I may hold is completely tossed out the window when a threat of a lawsuit is mentioned in a videogame.

Happy bday bb

BPN17 wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

Happy bday bb

its not my birthday

Ok, a few things:

1) Dane, apparently it is your birthday, so get over it FFS, and eat your cake.

2) An the Rat vs. Chyna thang... in full disclosure, they are both on my friends list in Steam, so awkward... but those of you who have played with me over the years should know I'm honest, and have had to dole out punishment for those I like as as well as admit to shit I've fucked up on and take my medicine too.

3) We all saw the video. Yes I was in-game, but as you can see, not in the streets as far as I can recall during this shit-storm. Just holed up in my grave (lol) listening to the caca unfold. I'm saying this because I "heard" it, and did not see it. So for me it breaks down to this... Chyna was getting worked over pretty good by Rat, and suicided out of combat (SooC). In Rat's opinion, they were each intentional. That's his opinion... and though I share it, it's just that. Chyna admits he did it twice, and to paraphrase him "Once by accident, and once on purpose".

Conclusion:
    So... if we go strictly by the facts presented thus far... We have a player who has SooC'd in the past, and was punished already. This player was caught, and admits to doing it at least once again. In my opinion, this is the sole thing that the admins need to mete out justice by, namely, 1 verified SooC during play after a previous ban.

My 2?...
    --ThunderShorts

One thing i gotta say after reading this dumb trash. Why does it matter if he kills himself there is no respect and he has no weapon. He likely doesnt have money since its each hour income. Rat has too much time on his hands to upload this and make a report. He saved rat from getting crime at that point. Both are trolls that of full of it.

vegeta123 wrote:

One thing i gotta say after reading this dumb trash. Why does it matter if he kills himself there is no respect and he has no weapon. He likely doesnt have money since its each hour income. Rat has too much time on his hands to upload this and make a report. He saved rat from getting crime at that point. Both are trolls that of full of it.

The issue here is that it is against the rules and he is aware of that but chose to do it anyway after getting banned for it, then on top of it tried to lie and claim that I was teasing him on the mic

ThunderShorts wrote:

Ok, a few things:

1) Dane, apparently it is your birthday, so get over it FFS, and eat your cake.

2) An the Rat vs. Chyna thang... in full disclosure, they are both on my friends list in Steam, so awkward... but those of you who have played with me over the years should know I'm honest, and have had to dole out punishment for those I like as as well as admit to shit I've fucked up on and take my medicine too.

3) We all saw the video. Yes I was in-game, but as you can see, not in the streets as far as I can recall during this shit-storm. Just holed up in my grave (lol) listening to the caca unfold. I'm saying this because I "heard" it, and did not see it. So for me it breaks down to this... Chyna was getting worked over pretty good by Rat, and suicided out of combat (SooC). In Rat's opinion, they were each intentional. That's his opinion... and though I share it, it's just that. Chyna admits he did it twice, and to paraphrase him "Once by accident, and once on purpose".

Conclusion:
    So... if we go strictly by the facts presented thus far... We have a player who has SooC'd in the past, and was punished already. This player was caught, and admits to doing it at least once again. In my opinion, this is the sole thing that the admins need to mete out justice by, namely, 1 verified SooC during play after a previous ban.

My 2?...
    --ThunderShorts

Clarifys for me.

Last ban was for 8 hrs, since he admitted it i will shorten it to 12 rather than 24.

Closed
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest