Danubi?s Admin Apply

• Danubi?s Admin Apply

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ?????Danubi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004875669/

Time played: 10 Days, 10 Hours and 59 Minutes.

Skype(Optional): I don?t use it.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I?m applying for Admin because i think the server need new admins, and active admins. I can help players with everything and i know all the admin commands, I know to use it very well.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): 3 - 4 Hours per day. GMT +1

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: First of all i warn him, then if he ignore me i would kick him, and if he abuse to much i would ban him.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yes, I was Admin in APC RP & Insane RP, i did help two these RP?s and i have to much experience.

Anything else you would like to add?: I could help to Cold Community Roleplay, I think i could be a nice Admin :)

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by Santa ().

• Re: Danubi?s Admin Apply

nice player, he is active form what i have seen and playing with him.
      5 days = 24x5=120 + 21= 141 hours. a little low, i think the minimum to apply is 300 non afk hours. not saying you'll get denied right away you may want to play a bit more.

the application, i see you do have experience playing on other servers thats good.

the application is short might want to put more time into the app and beef it up showing you're dedicated :D

otherwise good player, hasnt done me wrong or anyone else that i've seen
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest