lilbrave's Civil Protection Application.

• lilbrave's Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name:[?.?] ColumbianBrewJoe
      SteamID:[?.?] ColumbianBrewJoe
      Time played: I have 93 hours clocked on Syle's. But last time I played was about a year ago.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I was accepted once before, and did the server well by keeping the peace.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: to not jail or kill without reasonable doubt.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: keep the peace, cuff criminals, report rule-breakers.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Keep calm and cuff the criminal. Report if they don't comply with roleplay rules.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? about 3 hours average EasternTime while on University campus.

How will you benefit the server?: I'll be an all around calm and happy player that will help in any way possible.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:No, I was Civil Protection once before on Syle's about a year ago.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show them around and answer questions as accurately as possible

Anything else you would like to add?: The reason why I haven't been on in a year is because my computer could not handle some of the maps. I now have a new PC. Woo!
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest