I would like to apply to be a cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to apply to be a cop

Basic info--

In-Game name: |$m0k!n|-IKILLYOU-

SteamID:STEAM_0:184635158

Time played: Currently, Time Played: 00m:03d:05h:07m rep:76

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: I like the sever and have meet alot of funny people here. Also Im applying now for a cop, but when i put in to 200 hours or so. Ill be applying to be a admin if possible.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Currently im in New York (EST) I can put in atleast 1 to 3 hours a day.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Warning, Warning, kick, ban. Also it matters what they are doing.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I currently own my own sever on Day of deaft source(8 years) and am I a admin on a co-play sever in HL2D (1year) also have a few other severs but those are the only Value ones.

Anything else you would like to add?: Not really, other than i try to be friendly and fair to everyone. Like everyone though i do talk alittle crap from time to time, but it is all in good fun.

Thanks and hope to see you on the sever.
    • Re: I would like to apply to be a cop

Wait so are you applying for Admin or cop? Because for cop you will need to answer these questions to prove you know the civil protection rules..

http://www.coldcommunity.com/forum/index.php/topic,4510.0.htm

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().

Thanks BPN It is finals week and thought that was the right one.

--Basic info--

In-Game name:|$m0k!n|-IKILLYOU420-
      SteamID: STEAM_0:184635158
      Time played: Time Played: 00m:03d:15h:22m rep:86

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To help out the cops on the sever.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:No afking while a cop, no rdming as a cop, no kicking in doors without the person in the house has 4000=+ crime. Along with a few others.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:to keep peace on the sever :)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Kill them then put them in VIP jail

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?Currently im in New York (EST) I can put in atleast 1 to 3 hours a day.

How will you benefit the server?:By being on alot!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: By walking them though how to play the mod.

Anything else you would like to add?: SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!

--End Application--

Thanks, this is the right one:) also you should never use VIP jail.(except for extreme circumstances).

If they were rdming you you would shoot back (AFTER they already shot you) and when they get 1,800 crime, put them in the (regular) slammer.