Josh's cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Josh's cop application

In-Game name:Joshhh
      SteamID:STEAM_0:1:17852480
      Time played:55 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:I've always enjoyed being a cop, I've been cop on several past servers.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:Cuff/Jail is at 1800,kick door is to be used when a player has 4000+ crime,do not unjail other cops prisoners without consent, do not Rejail an already jailed player,don't switch to cop to avoid jail or death,and any rebel should be shot on sight in the pd. ( I could go on but that sounds like the basics)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime rate down and help others

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:Wait for his crime to go past 1800 and arrest him

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I stay connected to the server about 80% of the week, and central time zone.

How will you benefit the server?:I play everyday and make a lot of money and I'm not greedy, I help new players by giving them a place to stay and some money.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:No I had cop on petrock, Tigers rp, chaos crew and back in 2008 I had cop on TLG one of the first dynamic rps.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show them around the map and give them some extra money and show them how the jobs work, and I'll be on all the time so they can always ask me a question if needed

Anything else you would like to add?: I would really appreciate if you took this cop app in consideration because I'm a pretty good cop, thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by joshhite11 ().