Lerine is rogue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Lerine is rogue

Nobody wrote:

...Whoa whoa whoa. Him losing 200k would be a suitable punishment why? Its part of the game and he had typed /stats after the fact and still has 1.2mill sooo

im pretty sure he said "got" as in it already happened if it was a punishment then it would be more like "he should get fucked up the butt pretty bad with that loss of 200K XD"

but I could be wrong

420alex wrote:

well if we've decided that lerine losing 200k is enough of a punishment then I guess this can be closed?
      -waiting for confirmation-

Why are we even talking about a punishment though? Video shows Lerine being attacked first by the reporter then constantly walking up to him with a revolver.

We really need to just only accept .dems that aren't cut and are in decent view-able quality..

The post was edited 1 time, last by BobVeka ().

BobVeka wrote:

420alex wrote:

well if we've decided that lerine losing 200k is enough of a punishment then I guess this can be closed?
      -waiting for confirmation-

Why are we even talking about a punishment though? Video shows Lerine being attacked first by the reporter then constantly walking up to him with a revolver.

We really need to just only accept .dems that aren't cut and are in decent view-able quality..

I'm speaking in terms of having seen vip rdm from lerine as well - it just wasnt to the extent that I felt I needed to report. As far as I know though, they arent using the vip job to go on rdm sprees anymore. That's why I ask if it's closed and shut (as they are basically reformed with the events that took place). I don't feel any punishment is needed or due personally.
      sniper santa misslelauncher

I just put everything I had of him dming as VIP together into one thing. There is a part of the video where I am unarmed and he kills me a few times in a row. Its kind of hard to capture it on video because you dont know if he is going to do it or not, but like many other people are saying he is known for doing this. I wish the video I provided could have been better but I was just working with what I had