Silverskunk's Civil Protection Application

• Silverskunk's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Silverskunk
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28726181
    Time played: I've got 96 points on this server. 3 days 20 hours 10 min

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Of course do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I always wanted to be someone who protects and helps the people

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: I can't kill rebel untill he starts shooting at me. Playing fair and i can't rejail jailed players

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Putting criminals in the jail and earning promotions

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would wait until he has high criminality then i would cuff him or I would fight him back

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: About 6 hours daily. My time zone is CET (Central European Time)
    UTC/GMT +1 hour

How will you benefit the server?: There would be badass cop with mighty cuffstick :D

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. I was Cop before on Anose's server but it was little buggy

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would help him with the basics

Anything else you would like to add?: Damn, i would like this job :D. I am born to be a COP

--End Application--
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest