Danubi?s Admin Apply

• Danubi?s Admin Apply

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ?????Danubi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004875669/

Time played: 11 Days, 10 Hours and 32 Minutes.

Skype(Optional): I don?t use it.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I?m applying for Admin because i think the server need new admins, and active admins. I can help players with everything and i know all the admin commands, I know to use it very well.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): 3 - 4 Hours per day. GMT +1

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: First of all i warn him, then if he ignore me i would kick him, and if he abuse to much i would ban him.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yes, I was Admin in APC RP & Insane RP, i did help two these RP?s and i have to much experience.

Anything else you would like to add?: I could help to Cold Community Roleplay, I think i could be a nice Admin :)

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by Santa ().

• Re: Danubi?s Admin Apply

I guess you started a second thread because no one replied to your former application.

Well, I'd like to give you some feedback about you and your application.

1) you should really add a second kind of contact details. People can't reach you if steam would be down.
      2) you have a microphone but yet I have never heard you
      3) Your whole application appears to me none emphatic, like you use very common sentences - maybe you even copied them "pointing to processing with rule breakers/experience"
      4) what makes you special? What can you do what no one else can? Like for example you didn't mention you can speak Spanish...?
      5) tell us more about you; hey you used to application form but that doesn't mean you can add things
      6) you are active everyday what is a big plus and I think I have never seen you breaking rules.

Well here you have some mixed feedback and I hope you read this and blast us away with a fresh application.
    • Re: Danubi?s Admin Apply

Mike wrote:

I guess you started a second thread because no one replied to your former application.

Well, I'd like to give you some feedback about you and your application.

1) you should really add a second kind of contact details. People can't reach you if steam would be down.
      2) you have a microphone but yet I have never heard you
      3) Your whole application appears to me none emphatic, like you use very common sentences - maybe you even copied them "pointing to processing with rule breakers/experience"
      4) what makes you special? What can you do what no one else can? Like for example you didn't mention you can speak Spanish...?
      5) tell us more about you; hey you used to application form but that doesn't mean you can add things
      6) you are active everyday what is a big plus and I think I have never seen you breaking rules.

Well here you have some mixed feedback and I hope you read this and blast us away with a fresh application.

What he said. Also, dont be a c.unt. Elaborate on your skills (or lack thereof)
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest