Cop play time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop play time

Hello fellow rplers,
      Hello developers,

I'd like to suggest to log the playtime of being Cop. I don't know what is going on when I'm offline
      but when I'm online there are just no cops online ever.... (beside the new ones, can't really tell about them yet)

Every Cop who can't reach a certain amount of hours in a week (Monday - Sunday) or even 2 weeks, should be stripped off cop.

Afaik some people aboze the advantage as Cop like dropping no money but never actually play as a cop.

I think it should be viable to create some system for this, what do you think?
    • Re: Cop play time

That would really only be viable if it meant X amount of hours out of total play time for that week, otherwise players whom can't play that often would just be spamming the forums wanting cop back since they were out for a week and shit was stripped.

Honestly Cop just needs a Rework or some new stuff to do when there is no crime going on, can't make any money if not a soul is doing anything or constantly gaining crime.

• Re: Cop play time

That'd be a good start or possibly end to it depending on $$$ gotten from them and if they give EXP or not. Also depends on how often they would spawn.

My main point is that no one plays cop really because it's not nearly as rewarding as playing Rebel. Sure you can spawn with guns but only at a Higher rank(for decent ones) and you can't just go blowing people away with them. - The cash per hour for the most part is 1/25th-50th(Made up but making a point) of a proper Rebel job.
      As a Rebel during down hours you can atleast make decent cash whether a cop is online or not. - As a cop though there is no cash at all to be made if no ones doing anything.