Pinned Wipe the slate clean #Nolimits2016

• BPN17 wrote:

some houses have ridiculous props and would like to get TVs banned so opening opinions here lol also mazes.
      I know this sounds mean but why aren't you doing you're homework before posting?

One thread it was obvious you didnt read
      This one, you probably just glanced over
      and you seem to do similar anywhere else you post.
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Ok cool I agree, as I've mentioned before we need it more fair for cops, it gets too boring and after a while you just give up as a cop, being cop should be fun not going into a house you just spent $500 to get into, just to get shot down with 0 chance, I believe using small holes to shoot through should be ok as long as the defender can still be seen and hit, I also agree with resizing. But I have a question since you said only for cosmetic it can't be a wall resized to look bigger? Both sides can't see through it still it just looks bigger.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Ant1ion wrote:

Ok cool I agree, as I've mentioned before we need it more fair for cops, it gets too boring and after a while you just give up as a cop, being cop should be fun not going into a house you just spent $500 to get into, just to get shot down with 0 chance, I believe using small holes to shoot through should be ok as long as the defender can still be seen and hit, I also agree with resizing. But I have a question since you said only for cosmetic it can't be a wall resized to look bigger? Both sides can't see through it still it just looks bigger.
      Resize command may be used on Non-One-Way-View props. One Way View props may only be used on inaccessible windows. was the new Rule see post #82

• mazes should be allowed but only if the attached is able to attack the defender right away and has a little defense, i may be biased but I.e my house I have a maze set up but I can still get killed or skill cuffed, it just has a maze to give myself time to prepare for my death or reload

oh ok yeah I misread it haha I agree fully them XD
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • 420alex wrote:

BPN17 wrote:

some houses have ridiculous props and would like to get TVs banned so opening opinions here lol also mazes.
      I know this sounds mean but why aren't you doing you're homework before posting?
      One thread it was obvious you didnt read
      This one, you probably just glanced over
      and you seem to do similar anywhere else you post.
      their is too much and if you're referencing eas cs go post I still would like a reasonable answer by the way.( I read and still don't get what's only for donors)

But i got behind on this lost probably a week after it started. I was just stating my opinion if it's already there, then I was reinforcing the idea.

PS love u 5eva bae
    • I Like Beefs Ideas But feel they dont cover all problems. My List of admin prop rules is as fallows. ( oh and yes i know my resize rule ignors the wiki but i feel resize is the most exploited glitch in the system. )

-Admin Propping Rules ( Players /Admins Homes )

Re-size Command may NOT be used. ( EVER! )

Props that are one way opaque and oneway Transparent Must be Placed on a wall / surface larger then theyare. visible side facing into the home. No overhang off the wall / surface.They may not cover any windows or doors. ( No one way glass. )

No Invisible portion of a prop maycover an area in which players move or shoot.

Props colors must have one RGB settingabove 30 and one RGB setting below 225. Alpha May never drop below30%.

Props that require an admin to unfreezethem after a restart or crash are prohibited.

Props may NOT extend outside of thebounds of a persons property into the common map or others homes. (for sale or owned )

Balconies may never be blocked off. ( NOvisual / bullet / grav gun object /movement BLOCKING. )

No door may be blocked open or closedin any way it may swing. Any admin reporting to a blocked / stuck doorwill delete the prop blocking it.

Players may NOT share their prop limit.Props may not extend from tenants sealed off area into common or privateproperties. ( even if they share keys with the owner )

Props must be placed in prop ownershome. ( keys do not count as ownership )

-Admin Propping Rules ( Common Map )

Props colors must have one RGB settingabove 30 and one RGB setting below 225. Alpha May never drop below30%.

Props must not block any map objective.( objectives include: Doors, Npcs, Trash, and Player Spawns )

Props must NOT give an advantage to anyone team or player over others.

No Invisible portion of a prop maycover an area in which players move or shoot.

-PS. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
    • I wanted to post a question - and wish I had done it before post #95 by Sabin.

Ages back I posted a suggestion for the words to go into MOTD. I had good reasons for using the constructions that I did.

From personal curiosity I would like to know how close they came to covering ALL of what Beef was requiring at that time.
    • Volar wrote:

Volar wrote:

These are what I'd like to see as Propping Rules. Can we get some agrees or disagrees to get this hashed out.

Admin Propping Rules - See Wiki for Examples.

Resize command may be used on Non-One-Way-View props. One Way View props may only be used on inaccessible windows.

Props must be placed in a way that Shoot Outs are "Fair" for both sides.

Black may not be used in Mazes or in groups which create a Black-Out Room.

Transparent Props must be easily identified upon entering a home.

Props that require an Admin to Unfreeze them after a Restart or Crash are Prohibited.
      Admin Propping Wiki

Resize is to be used on props for Cosmetic purposes or to block a window while allowing the player to still be able to see out of it while not being seen. If used to block a window then said window needs to be inaccessible. Glass Doors or Windows that are doors are Prohibited from having a One-Way-View prop.

Fair to both sides means that Both Players can see and shoot at one another. It is also considered Fair if a Player can see the other Player but not be able to fire at them. If a Player can see the other and shoot at them but the Player being fired at cannot see and shoot back then it is considered Unfair.

Black-Out Rooms are rooms where a Player enters and can only see Black causing the Player to get Disoriented. Black-Out Mazes are the same idea but have Black Props hidden inside that create a route that a Player must traverse to get to the end.

Transparency must be easily seen when the prop is within the Players View. Exceptions being Props behind other Props or in other rooms, however these props must still meet the Transparency when coming into view.

Volar wrote:

Thats why I wrote "Fairs" meaning in the Wiki part. Ideally the House should always be propped in a way thats leaning more towards the tenant since they live there. Basically One-Way-See Throughs due to Resize are ruled out due to being overly advantageous to the tenant.
      Only doing this due to the prior page having all my Images (Sorry)

Can we get some other Admins opinions, even Basics input is encouraged.

So any more feedback on these or are these good enough for us to set up as the Official Prop Rules?

• Users Online 1

1 Guest