?????D?nubi?s Admin Application

• ?????D?nubi?s Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ?????D?nubi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Danubi

Time played: - 300 Hours.

Skype(Optional): I don?t use Skype - But if you want contact me - tuinformatico3eso@gmail.com or in Steam chat I?m hardly always Online.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I?m applying for Admin because I am really interested in this Server. I think Cold Community Roleplay is the best Roleplay at the moment, for this reason I am interested. I want to help to the Server to all new players, rule breakers, scammers, and all kind of rule breakers. I think I would help to the Server because I know to speak English well, and I am from Spain. I was admin in two Roleplays ( APC Roleplay, Insane Roleplay). I have any Admin binds, because I did save It when I was admin.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): 3 - 4 Hours per day. GMT+1

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: First of all warnings, Kicks if it persists, then short ban that gets longer the more they do it.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yes I have experience as Admin because I was Admin before on two Roleplays ( APC Roleplay & Insane Roleplay ). I have been playing Roleplays since 2009.

Anything else you would like to add?: I?m not the best player in Cold Community Roleplay, but I don?t break the rules, I help all the new players, I don?t rdm under 5 hours and I give money all the new players and showing they how to play.

Thank you.
    -- End Application--
  • Re: ?????D?nubi?s Admin Application

I'd like another higher up admin to agree or object to my decision, but this player has made 3 applications, none of which gained a strong community response. Danubi isn't well known by current admins, and none of the three submitted applications seem to stand out in any way shape or form. I'm not in favor of Danubi being admin.

Plus we do have plenty of admins as we speak.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest