Koba hacks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The player Koba (http://steamcommunity.com/id/devastatedstyle/) hacks and has already been banned on another account. Him and his brother used to play on the server and he used to go by Slovak Power. I havent recorded him doing it but if you just shoot at him and try to DM him for a bit it becomes very obvious
  • Re: Koba hacks

Nobody wrote:

The player Koba (http://steamcommunity.com/id/devastatedstyle/) hacks and has already been banned on another account. Him and his brother used to play on the server and he used to go by Slovak Power. I havent recorded him doing it but if you just shoot at him and try to DM him for a bit it becomes very obvious

Do you have any proof about this story of him being banned on another account? It's completely unsubstantiated. I know Koba and have him on steam for a couple of years now, and I know he doesn't hack.

And you, Rat Meat, are one to talk about cheating. I see you item binding constantly. Or are you going to tell me that you can pull up the menu multiple times in the space of a fraction of a second to get multiple weapons from your inventory? And that you can simultaneously be flying around in the air and getting ammo from your inventory?

BlancheNegre wrote:

Nobody wrote:

The player Koba (http://steamcommunity.com/id/devastatedstyle/) hacks and has already been banned on another account. Him and his brother used to play on the server and he used to go by Slovak Power. I havent recorded him doing it but if you just shoot at him and try to DM him for a bit it becomes very obvious

Do you have any proof about this story of him being banned on another account? It's completely unsubstantiated. I know Koba and have him on steam for a couple of years now, and I know he doesn't hack.

And you, Rat Meat, are one to talk about cheating. I see you item binding constantly. Or are you going to tell me that you can pull up the menu multiple times in the space of a fraction of a second to get multiple weapons from your inventory? And that you can simultaneously be flying around in the air and getting ammo from your inventory?

I have /items binded. Since I dont have to open up the chat and then type that in it makes it very easy and fast to get to which ever item.

I was spectating during most of the hack accusations mentioned in game and during that time nothing obvious showed up. The only thing I saw that might make someone think he hacks or aimbots etc would be Koipes window being transparent on one side, he would aim on your head, open the window and fire and quickly close the window again.

LOL fucking noobs :D :D Koba is not my brother at all. Haha again so unprofessional sentences. Koba is my old friend (under name devastated) and he doesn't cheat. It looks you talk first and then you check if it's true. Americans never learn fucking noobs lol :D

O0 O0 get facts and reply in topic plz