Rule Suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Rule Suggestion

Eldrun wrote:

Rule:

Firefighters Can't RDM.

Reason: The firefighter is there to put out fires not kill people with the free mag.

Still it's stupid they spawn with rev at all, you basically cant even hunt them cause they can just shoot back and spawn with rev every time so they aren't losing anything.
      Wherever firefighters are carrying firearms? looks like spawn with guns era is back xd its like out of jail card for stingy people not affording their own revs.

BPN17 wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

Rule:

Firefighters Can't RDM.

Reason: The firefighter is there to put out fires not kill people with the free mag.

Actually fire fighter is to protect noobs. That is our main job

Remember? The job was revamped last year into the Protect Noobs job. I only remember HotDog doing the job - cops copuld transfer iirc.
      Wasn't a success.
      I suppose the details were lost when the Forum HDD failed? [Otherwise you guys would have been pointing at the threads, right?]

Koala wrote:

BPN17 wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

Rule:

Firefighters Can't RDM.

Actually fire fighter is to protect noobs. That is our main job

Remember? The job was revamped last year into the Protect Noobs job. I only remember HotDog doing the job - cops copuld transfer iirc.
      Wasn't a success.
      I suppose the details were lost when the Forum HDD failed? [Otherwise you guys would have been pointing at the threads, right?]

This never happens, it's just abused to kill people. And how can you protect new players? You shoot a guy that shoots them?

Basically yes. Bobveka is aware there's no coding to actually do it but fire fighters are kind of the support and help with new player retention. And Eldruna; shooting isn't the only way, we help by showing game play mechanics and map tours etc.

Edit: it should have cop rules only shoot when your shot at. Evey once in a while I'll shoot koala or Bob or someone however, wouldn't run around killing random people (especially new players) and I haven't seen any RDM from any of the firefighters (I don't consider bountys rdm)

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().