Tralalakk Civil protection app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tralalakk Civil protection app

In-Game name: Tralalakk
    SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009086451
    Time played: year and half +- i left for some time dont know for sure

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: i used to be a cop on this server i thought i might give it a try again

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuf people with crime dont abuse kick door and no RDM

What is the function the Civil Protection?: keeping the streets clean of criminal scum

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: probably ignore him but if he wont stop and starts making promblems i could wait for him to get crime then cuff him and leave him in jail

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? time zone is Europe Prague idk 5-8 hours a day depents on the job condition and personal live stuff

How will you benefit the server?: well since im from EU not from Murica i can be online when other cops probably cant which may be good for other people from EU means more fun during night time

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: well probably answear his questions thats all i can do

Anything else you would like to add?: i hate monkeys i dont know why but i just hate them every time im in zoo with my kid i just want punch them in the face i am strong smoker and i like to drink alcohol
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • Re: Tralalakk Civil protection app

Petrho used to be my partner, people hated us because we arrested almost ANYONE with crime. I can't wait to let it happen again. I support his application for the Civil Protection. He's mature, trusted and responsible. In addition, he can use a shotgun pretty well.
    &quot;Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.&quot;<br />-<br />&quot;K.&quot;
  • Re: Tralalakk Civil protection app

thank you both of you. Alex i dont know if im mature lol :D i mean i can be a real asshole when i have a bad day in work :D
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!