AlexLSD's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AlexLSD's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: AlexLSD
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46164522
      Time played: Technically, for years. However, at the moment: I have 21/22 hours.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
      Yes, I do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
      I am applying for the Civil Protection team in order to enhance my in-game quality. I was a unit in the past, I reached the high ranks. Thus, I have the experience that is needed to function decently as a unit. If you ask me why I am applying for Civil Protection with 'In Character' reason then I/ my character would say:"To serve and protect the government and the community of Freeman's city."

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      According to Half Life 2's lore, the Civil Protection unit is to eliminate unfit individuals(Mentally ill and Anti-Citizens/Rebels) and to restore order in the sector. According to the server rules(potential), one of the basic rules would be to not use favouritism as a unit, and never to abuse your position as a Civil Protection member.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
      Restore peace and order and to eliminate stubborn rebels that seek for crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      If he shot me and I am still alive then I would kill him as a self-defence. In the other case, if the suspect is shooting me and his crime allows me to arrest him then I would try to avoid killing him and instead arrest him. On the other hand, if he keeps killing me and I am not able to fight back then I will have to ignore him /or/ follow my first statement--self defence(When I am alive and I am being attacked of course)

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      I live in USA, Oregon by the time zone of PST. I can play for about 2-4 hours a day or 2-4 hours per two days. My dedication to the server is really depended on my academic work.

How will you benefit the server?:
      I am very social, I know how to aim(Took me a while to learn, god!), my accent now is more understandable and lastly, I am averagely responsible.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
      No, this is not my first time as a Civil Protection unit.(I used to be a S.W.A.T member)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      I can guide him by giving him the "!motd" command, or I can walk him through the basics of the server, just to help him to settle in more quickly.

Anything else you would like to add?:
      Throw me a stunstick and a revolver and I will be ready as soon as you tell me ;)
      &quot;Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.&quot;<br />-<br />&quot;K.&quot;