Little Gang related suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Gang related suggestion

so i have this idea i noticed that you removed personal npcs i want to suggest that you bring them back but only for gangs HQs only for active gangs with at least 5 members and by active i mean active not afk i also kinda know how to make it safe so people wont abuse it first the price for banker 2.5 mil vendor 1.5 mil drug npc 5mil that way not everybody will have them gangs leaders would have to apply for it on forum first then admins would check the gang for like a week find out if they are really active and if they are allow them to buy the npc. This should make the server more alive because people would start forming gangs and stop being afk all day to get this benefication. Last thing if the gang stops being active admins will simply delete the npc without any right for refund.
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Re: Little Gang related suggestion

Adding in npc's would mean huge af inflation and less work needed to actually not afk. First off you could be counterfeiter and just stay in your house all day, secondly you could just sell your drugs without leaving the house. Third gangs are already kind of a dead thing since most people care too much about buying their own houses.

I hate to shoot down your idea but it just completely ruins the eco worse than it already is if we would let that happen again.

well if cops start doing their job by kicking doors and arresting people that would make it harder for people to just sit behind doors and farm money but that would need more active cops which we dont have :)
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

petrho (alucard) wrote:

well if cops start doing their job by kicking doors and arresting people that would make it harder for people to just sit behind doors and farm money but that would need more active cops which we dont have :)

Can't Kickdoor till 4000+ crime and a printer unless being spammed can't possibly give enough crime over the time limit needed. Plants also take quite awhile to get the crime up to a decent number to allow Kickdoor. - Also the last time I did calculations the Cop actually looses Cash if he /kickdoors before 13,500 crime and thats assuming the player doesn't kill the cop before they get to him for the cuff. (Could have been swapped by now)

ok you are probably right it was just and idea nvm