2 New Jobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i got an idea for 2 jobs the first one is a basicaly Rebel it would work same as a co you would apply on forum for it basicaly you would make a Rebel base (since we still call this HL2 RP) and they would spawn there they would also have experience like cop and they would spawn with weapons
      1. rank smg
      2. rank smg, shootgun
      3. rank smg, shootgun, AR
      4. rank smg, shootgun, AR 50 suit
      they would get 1 Xp for every cop they kill and 2 XP for every prisoner they can get out of jail they would also get money for every cop they kill
      The cops would have to be changet too a little they will be allowed to shoot rebels (the job ones ) on sight they will get 1xp per kill 2xp per cuff 5xp if the prisoner serve the whole time without getting rescued also they would get money for each killed rebel that way people who love to DM would have something to do and the server would feel more alive The rebels would not be allowed to rdm ! the only thing they can kill are cops and people who shoot them first so same as the current cops. And they will need some good skin so people and cops can recognize them so there wont be any bullshit like sorry i thought you are a rebel because we dont our cops to start rdm inocent people do we ? :)

the 2. job is more for new players without place to live
      i dont know how to call it probably postman or something like that you would add mail boxes around the map and the job is simple walk to NPC you could place it in some building maybe one of the receptions in the hotels and you would get mision from that npc to deliver mail to random mail box each delivery would give you money. The Npc would have to tell you something like go deliver this stuff to the mail box near gun store so people will know which mail box they are suppose to deliver. This way new people can make enought money for flats and locks so they could start planting/printing
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • so first you wanna keep rdm no mather what and now when i come up with job that would allow people to kill people you say no ? good to know and THX for your opinion
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • We actually ran an event a bit back that was sort of like that, two rebel jobs attacking cops that couldn't attack non cops. It let them farm respect and the player based loved it while it happened. It's the sort of job that should really be an event though rather than an everyday thing so players don't get tired of it.

Mailman I've actually seen in the past and liked it. I believe the new plugin being worked on has a garbageman job where trash will actually spawn around the map on its own, so new players could clean that up when it's released.
    • well if people loved it maybe we should try it for few weeks i mean you can easily remove it if people get tired of or abuse it i just think it could solve the rdm problem we need rdm on the server but we also need it under control this would allowed it and it would also give reason to cops to be more active
    • yeah but that gives you crime and bounty that is something new players probably dont need
    • Yeah but only 500 crime per delivery. 250 to start and 250 to end. Plus you have to wait 60 seconds between deliveries and each delivery will likely take at least 1 or 2 minutes on average. My plugin also takes 100 crime off per minute rather than 1 per second. So each delivery will only add 200 to 300 crime after factoring time in. It would take a while for a persons crime to get up there.