New Forum

• Do you like the new Forum? 13
        Yes (9) 69%
        No (4) 31%
      Hello Community,

today we want to announce you a new Forum.

We changed from SMF to WBB4 and in the following I will tell you why.

First you should need to know that some of your Post counts decreased. The reason behind this is a HDD crash some months ago - the new Forums
      synchronizied the Posts and now shows the real ammount. This also effects your Avatars, on the old Forums they were just cache-ghosts. I was
      able to rescue some but you may need to add a new one.

What will change with the WBB4:
      • We have added Steam Auth, means you'll need to use Steam to login to the Forum (no Steam information will be stored on the Forums). Read more about Steam API here: steamcommunity.com/dev?. We added this for a better management of VIP and other Server related stuff, you will see this will also be an advantage for you and not only the administration. ( Steam authentification is not required and optional! )

• We have a "new" Facepunch like rating system. It's fully rewritten and works! It still have some things I will change in the future but it's there.
      • Wiki: We will integrate the Wiki currently here (sites.google.com/site/syle22stestwiki/) in this Forum for a better use and visualization
      • VIP: the new Donation System (with more options) will give you VIP (for the Forum now, Server too soon) automatic! You'll not be required to open a Thread or ask for help if you need your VIP to be set up
      • Forum / Server integration: In the past the Forum will be fully connected with the Server; you will automatically receive the rights you got on the Forums also on the Server
      • Teamspeak 3 integration: We now got a Teamspeak 3 again! Yay ! This Forum got a full Ts3 integration, just add your Teamspeak ID in your Profile and your rights will be set automatically.
      • New Designs, new Logo: Right now you can chose between two designs, chose what you like more also we added a new Logo
      • Multilingual Forum: This Forum will now support multiple languages! Right now just German and English but more will be added soon!
      • Map: We added a MAP. Enter your locaction and you can browse around the World and see where other people live
      • User Control Panel: A User Control Panel will be added to the Forums, right now there is no ETA but be sure the will come something in the early Future

I hope you like this new Forum I put a lot of time and tears into i
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest