VOTE ON WHETHER WE DO RESET OR NOT!!!

• VOTE ON WHETHER WE DO RESET OR NOT!!!

What type of reset to do: 31
        No Reset (21) 68%
        Full Reset (9) 29%
        Partial Reset (players keep 10% of their total value) (1) 3%
      So here's the thing, I don't want a reset, but I am hearing that at least one other root admin wants a reset. So instead of doing what I want or what the other root admins want, I am going to do a community vote. Now let me describe what the options are:

No reset: Self explanatory. You keep all your shit. Absolutely no reset happens.

Full reset: Also self explanatory. Money, bank, inventory, etc all get's set to 0. The only thing you keep is your wage/time online. Keeping online time seems to be the one thing players really care about when there's a reset so yeah.

Partial Reset:
      -The value of your bank, money on hand, and inventory are all combined into a single value. Then divided by 10. So let's say you have 0 dollars being carried (that you'd drop if you died), $1,000,000 in the bank, and $1,000,000 worth of inventory items.
      -Your total value will be $0 + $1,000,000 + $1,000,000 = $2,000,000
      -That is then divided by 10, so your new value is $200,000.
      -When you log on to the server after a partial reset, your inventory will be empty because it was converted into money as shown above, and your bank will say (in this example) $200,000.
      -Basically your total player value gets divided by 10 and sent to your bank.
      -Additionally, after the partial reset, nobody will have less than $15,000 in their bank, and nobody will have more than $1,000,000 in their bank.
      -This partial reset maintains the ratio between rich and poor players, but also evens out the playing field between the extremely rich and extremely poor players.
    • The richer players don't usually start trouble unless you start it first. We more or less poke fun at each other more than anything. If you picked on someone in the same paygrade as you, it woulda been less trouble.

The richest player on here only has a little less than ten mill (on estimate) and theres PLENTY of big housing in linese for the rich players. Theres plenty of small ones for the noobs too, I say it's a perfect rotation ender.
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • BlancheNegre wrote:

Having 10 alts is not "earning" money. That 1.3 mil. took me 2 weeks to earn.
      That is a completely separate issue that a ruling may be needed on, but you cant take what one player is doing and call it "breaking the economy". You broke locks without doing research first. Someone like me, thunder, or miracles could make a dent in mikes bank, but that goes back to the point of poking someone within your paygrade.
    • I really dont want to do a reset, to me theres a good balance of more wealthy people (not to many) and not so wealthy (a lot more) and i mean were not going to be wasting all our money destorying eachothers locks, sure its fun to pick off 200 of one of the richer guys just get a small reaction but its not like we didnt earn the money to do so.

BlancheNegre wrote:

Having 10 alts is not "earning" money. That 1.3 mil. took me 2 weeks to earn.
      thats great, you earned that but look at alex, mike and I, we afk/plant/rob just as much if not more then the rest of the other players to have made the amount that we have. plus i dont see anyone else doing drops from their bank.
      everytime an admin drops money its almost always from our own banks..... the money that we earned
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
    • If you break any admins locks, you can expect them replaced in a short manner. We have our positions by being active in the game enough to do admin work, but we also need our playtime :)

And I've already told Mike that he's expected to do some drops with his semi-cheaty alt money.
      I only have one alt but have been dropping 200-500k a week.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest