Tralalakk Trial Admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tralalakk Trial Admin application

In-Game name: Tralalakk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24410361

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009086451

Time played: over 3 years then i left for 3 years then i come back now i got over 90 H

Do you have a mic?: Yeah

Why are you applying for Administration?: Well i was admin before and i want to try apply for it again also i just want to help this comunity i live in EU so i can be there helping people when admins from America cant be because the time zone

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): that deppents on the stuff in my work and personal live but i gues around 5-8 hours a day UTC+01:00

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: well this really depents on what rule they are breaking but 1. warning 2. warning 3. warning kick and if they dont stop report them to older admin and if i get green light ban them

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: yes i was admin on this server i was doing furniture and i can learn new stuff really fast

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes look guys i do realize you probably dont trust me because the stupid stuff i done before and i dont blame you but that was 3 years ago i know now i did really stupid mistake and then behave like 3 year old kid when you took my "toy" away but i did went trought some stuff in my personal live and it change me a lot if you decide to give me 2. change i will be really happy to prove that im not that same retard like i used to be .
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Good application.

You seem to be pretty active on the Server yet but I don't think people can talk about you and your attitude yet since you only have 90 Hours...

I don't know what you have done in the past, neither I know who you were in the past - I can only talk about the present.

You should prove us for what you are here, for playing here or just for the Admin abilities.

I would suggest you to re-apply with a new Application in 100 Hours.

No from me now
    • well just to let you know i was trial admin before i teleported myself to the drug npc to sell weed just to let you know what i done
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Mikerp wrote:

Information for other Admins:

petrho ban
      thx for letting others know i think they should know it before they decide :) and about that hours problem i just hit 100 H and i expect to be a lot more since i dont have to go to work for 2 days :D
    • I would have to agree with mike, nothing wrong with him I just believe his hour count is low and his reputation from last time he was admin. I feel that if he plays more often, more frequently, and adequately helps others he could do a great job however, it would take more time to figure that out
    • i agree if you need more time to decide i get it a would do same in your case :)
    • BPN17 wrote:

I would have to agree with mike, nothing wrong with him I just believe his hour count is low and his reputation from last time he was admin. I feel that if he plays more often, more frequently, and adequately helps others he could do a great job however, it would take more time to figure that out
      ^^^^^^
      &quot;Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.&quot;<br />-<br />&quot;K.&quot;
    • guys i get it you need more time to get know me betther but that is basicaly imposible for most of you the main reason why i applied is because i play when most of you cant :D i mean when i play there is only few of you ususaly koala bnp Mr.bean sometimes Mike but yeah take your time im not going anywhere :D
    • petrho wrote:

guys i get it you need more time to get know me betther but that is basicaly imposible for most of you the main reason why i applied is because i play when most of you cant :D i mean when i play there is only few of you ususaly koala bnp Mr.bean sometimes Mike but yeah take your time im not going anywhere :D
      I'm pretty sure we are capable of getting an opinion about you.
    • Mikerp wrote:

petrho wrote:

guys i get it you need more time to get know me betther but that is basicaly imposible for most of you the main reason why i applied is because i play when most of you cant :D i mean when i play there is only few of you ususaly koala bnp Mr.bean sometimes Mike but yeah take your time im not going anywhere :D
      I'm pretty sure we are capable of getting an opinion about you.
      ok im just afraid you gonna make a opinion on me based what other people tell you about me it happened to me before and lets just say i dont like it. Like i said take your time i can wait i realize this is not something that gets decided over nigh
    • Dark711 wrote:

Tralalakk's/Petrho's been forcing me to write good things about him.
      I say no. (although my vote probably has no weight)
      If that's the sort of behaviour we're going to expect from him.
      There, are you happy? Now leave me alone.
      so you are still pissed on me cuz yesterday and that rdm i did to you ? i mean you must be relly angry to make stuff like this up
    • petrho wrote:

so you are still pissed on me cuz yesterday and that rdm i did to you ? i mean you must be relly angry to make stuff like this up
      Now You're denying?
      That's so you lying so you can get what you want.
      Believe me or not that's the truth, why else the fast reply? He knew I'd write this the proof's right here.
      Unlink the world
      Unlock the rest
    • Dark711 wrote:

petrho wrote:

Now You're denying?That's so you lying so you can get what you want.
      Believe me or not that's the truth, why else the fast reply? He knew I'd write this the proof's right here.
      i spend a lot of time on forum i got lot of post s i watch thats why i wrote back so fast and btw i know you in real live i know how you can be when you are angry for example yesterday all i did was spawn some props in front of your house and put some slams there also killed you few times and you stared talking about your therapist about your pills about your suicide thoughts so yeah im pretty sure more people saw that chat i kinda wish i did a screenshot of that. BTw i still got those videos of you when you had your mental break down cuz you forgot your email yeah thats nice i mean you are clearly not right in the head im sorry but thats the truth
    • petrho wrote:

i spend a lot of time on forum i got lot of post s i watch thats why i wrote back so fast and btw i know you in real live i know how you can be when you are angry for example yesterday all i did was spawn some props in front of your house and put some slams there also killed you few times and you stared talking about your therapist about your pills about your suicide thoughts so yeah im pretty sure more people saw that chat i kinda wish i did a screenshot of that
      Now you're in the anger stage?
      And making fun of my mental problems is such a nice thing, huh?
      Look guys how much of an awesome admin Tralalakk/Petrho is going to be, making fun of my depression, therapist, and suicidal thoughts.
      I never wanted this, but I'm just tired of your bullshit. You just couldn't leave it alone. I wanted for you to be an admin again, but not anymore.
      Unlink the world
      Unlock the rest
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest