Glitching props and grenades etc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glitching props and grenades etc

It has been a long-standing rule that the glitching of 'things' through walls and doors etc is not tolerated.

At the end of Freeman City it was becoming too common.
      Morimasa [connecting from Japan] has made a habit of it and has provided some entertainment. Various people have attempted to communicate with him to no avail. A few others started to glitch 'things' too. I used furnwho to identify some and spoke to them about it.

The current Live Beta Test [as I like to call it] of TF's fab plugin has enough bugs without players having to contend with glitchers.
      Even more players will take up this filthy habit if something is not done now.

I will attempt to have a message placed on motd.
      I request that all admins warn all players about glitching.
      I request that admins hand out bans to any of the warned players who subsequently glitch stuff.

Start with a day or two - jump to a week or two. We are better off without these cheats.

borg
    • if you just remove the furniture vendors the problem will be solved people use it only to glitch shit trought walls i dont really see reason why we even have that shit only admins and vips should have acces to it vips only to few items like those nice red barrels simple players should not have the ability to spawn shit on the map i honestly never saw somebody who is spawning furniture in his place to make it betther only to kill people with it or to glich it trought wall
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • petrho wrote:

if you just remove the furniture vendors the problem will be solved people use it only to glitch shit trought walls i dont really see reason why we even have that shit only admins and vips should have acces to it vips only to few items like those nice red barrels simple players should not have the ability to spawn shit on the map i honestly never saw somebody who is spawning furniture in his place to make it betther only to kill people with it or to glich it trought wall
      I have had a few players who didn't understand about availability of props from admins, and a few who actually wanted the stuff they bought, and one who then added his own spawns[not frozen] after I finished the props and saving.
      You are correct in that most of the furniture is used to block doors, glitch and prop-kill.
      You mention the barrels - vips might be some of the glitchers too. AND, other players do find their way to the vip vendor and/or get stuff from vips.

Players will eventually be allowed to do their own propping, so, maybe we let this new TF plugin develop a little more before we pull the npc items. It is up to the game-play designers to decide - hope we hear from them.
    • just remove the vendors until the /furnwho is back
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!