Job and event suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Job and event suggestion

So i noticed there is antlionguard spawning so i wonder can you do the same thing but with zombies ? they would spawn like every 2 Hours and they would use players spawns spawn like 80 of them if the server can handle it it would give people something to do.

now for the job.
      The Zombie
      there would be few clases of it you would simply go to the dog npc choose the jop type /zombie and get menu there you could choose the class you want to be
      Heavy zombie 400hp 200suit
      fast zombie 100hp 100 suit but it would be able to run fuster with unlimited sprint
      zombine 100hp 200suit spawns with granades
      All zombies would spawn only with crowbar (exept zombine) and they would not have acces to /items if you can code it like that all players inclouding cops are allowed to shoot them on sight they would not make any money cuz they are fucking zombies and they dont need money :D it would be just job to kill time and have fun with
      the models are simple just use the zombie models from the game Heavy zombie could be normal zombie fast zombie can be well fast zombie and zombine can be zombine you get the idea
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • fucking smilies every green one is a Z ombie for slow people :D
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!