[RESOLVED]props disappearing and also going ERROR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [RESOLVED]props disappearing and also going ERROR

I have saved a black sofa chair as map prop - it comes back as ERROR after server reset.

I have saved a black sofa chair as a player-owned prop with sm_setpropowner and it disappears after a server reset.

I saved a cluster of props at the furniture show room. Some are now errors and some are not.

theese are the showroom ones....
    /db_create models\testmodels\leather_chair.mdl 1
    /db_create models\testmodels\sofa_double.mdl 1 see thru from under
    /db_create models\testmodels\sofa_single.mdl 1
    /db_create models/johny-srka/sofa.mdl 1
    /db_create models\testmodels\coffee_table_long.mdl 1
    /db_create models/bed/bed.mdl 1

/db_create models/props_wasteland/laundry_basket002.mdl 1 is the drum to use
    /db_create models/props_c17/furniturefridge001a.mdl 1 small 1950s style

These were done many hours ago (before your recent prop updates) - server has been up for 2 hours now .

These are the some of the "extras" that get used a lot....(black sofa etc):-
    pastebin.com/aE2jDueS extras-01
  • I have deliberately been leaving the furniture out of the Real reports. I know you want to do the core stuff first.
    BTW - I added another row of the same "error" furniture to the furn store to monitor.
    And I made another TV and got Pool to put a TV beside mine. His stay OK up at his house - mine never do.
    And we just had some fun counting trash. We can find 60 pieces.
    [Spawned 5 newspapers as props and "ate" them as a test too. Didn't cause any spawns.]