Bug Fixes, Admin Info, and Plugin News

• Bug Fixes, Admin Info, and Plugin News

So, firstly I'ma get this shit out here right now. The plugin is stable.
    Oh? You laugh. There are some obvious bugs left.
    Well, of course there are. And they are being worked on.

What I mean is, the plugin is stable enough to the point where there will no longer be any spontaneous plugin updates on the server (severe and eco-breaking bugs are the exception).
    We are now entering the era of the two week update interval.
    From now on, there will be an update this Friday, and every other Friday after it.

These updates may or may not include new features, and in the beginning will definitely include a lot of bug fixes.
    So what I am saying is, yes there are bugs, but they will likely be fixed in this Friday's update.

Admins, if you discover bugs, please don't bug me over steam (dat pun tho). First read over the posts that aren't locked in the bug reports section of the forums, and if the bug you found isn't already posted, then make a new thread. The same goes for players. The bugs may or may not get fixed by the next update, but they will be fixed eventually.
    DO NOT POST ECO-BREAKING BUGS/BUGS THAT ALLOW PLAYERS TO EXPLOIT FOR AN ADVANTAGE PUBLICLY. SEND ME A FORUM PM ABOUT THOSE.

Also, these updates will be what players can look forward to in the future. It is in these incremental updates that new features will be introduced to the game. Some features will take more than two weeks (the time between updates) to be coded. If that is the case, then the updates in between will just feature bug fixes and maybe something small to tie people over.
  • TF....."So, firstly I'ma get this shit out here right now. The plugin is stable.
    Oh? You laugh. There are some obvious bugs left.
    Well, of course there are. And they are being worked on."

And all we have done is moan. Congratulations on getting it this far. It does look good.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest