Announcement Update 1.01 - Bug Fixes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update 1.01 - Bug Fixes

Today I have uploaded and reloaded the bluerp plugin.

Current Version: 1.01

Bugfixes:
      - fixed cop stunstick sets VIP health down to 100
      - fixed bounty kills not getting jailed
      - fixed jailed players on the street if killed
      - fixed cuffsaw not working on bounty kills
      - fixed label issues such as trash having a notice like it was someones plant or printer
      **Problem might persist, but I haven't been able to recreate it after the fix I applied
      - fixed trash spawning on spawn locations. Trash now spawns within a certain radius of a spawn location
      - fixed cops can use lockbreakers and other certain rebel items (cops can still use locks)
      - fixed no delay when using the /vip command
      - fixed sewer doors locked up after plugin reload (can't recreate the bug after applying fix)
      - fixed props have model scale of 0 when spawning from the save database
      - fixed props are errors when loading via the following fix:
      - fixed backslashes mess up model names in the database. Ex: models\testmodels\sofa_double.mdl fucks shit up
      where models/testmodels/sofa_double.mdl doesn't. This has been fixed.

Features:
      - /pvp -> Toggles player damage completely. Toggling pvp on makes everyone invincible until it is toggled off again.

Next update: 1.02, Friday 2/19/15

A HUGE thank you to Koala. He found and listed the majority of bugs. He has been the most aggressive beta tester on here and helped me find pretty much all the bugs that I fixed.