Rev's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rev's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Rev
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22537314
      Time played: 83 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i've played as rebel for a while and I wanna be cop.

What are the basic rules
      as Civil Protection?: Never shoot first, cant kick door until 5k crime, all rebels in the PD must be shot, no favoritism, all basic rebel rules apply to you too.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep linesse safe from riff raff.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Go tell them to stop and if they have enough crime jail them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): I play 1-6 hours a day usually with the occasional day where i cant get on. i very rarely AFK im almost always actually here playing.

How will you benefit the server?: By being a good cop that makes the game more fun and challenging for everybody

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes but lots of play time

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you
      help this player?: I would teach them anything they needed to know and possibly help with any supplies i have available. i would show them the !motd and express the importance of certain rules.

Anything else you would like to add?: I love this server and i think it would be a ton of fun to be cop. thenks guise much love

--End Application--
    • Very Barebones application. Errors are present in the statistical department, (5k instead of 4k) and he seems unmotivated by his description of why he would like to be cop. He uses multiple grammatically incorrect shortcuts in the application, which makes it feel rushed, as well as making it harder to understand his true motives. I would vouch for you if this application didn't seem so rushed, but for now its a no. :!:

Other than the application, I've never seen rev break a rule or do anything around the uncanny valley in terms of morality. You're fine in the department of activeness as well, keep it up.

If you tweak the application, I can assure you you'll make the position, and I'll vouch for you all the way.

EDIT: I now vouch for Rev, as he has revamped his application. I appreciate your effort and appreciation of constructive criticism. DEFINITELY A YES.

The post was edited 1 time, last by VVR You Are Reading ().

• VVR You Are Reading wrote:

Very Barebones application. Errors are present in the statistical department, (5k instead of 4k) and he seems unmotivated by his description of why he would like to be cop. He uses multiple grammatically incorrect shortcuts in the application, which makes it feel rushed, as well as making it harder to understand his true motives. I would vouch for you if this application didn't seem so rushed, but for now its a no. :!:

Other than the application, I've never seen rev break a rule or do anything around the uncanny valley in terms of morality. You're fine in the department of activeness as well, keep it up.

If you tweak the application, I can assure you you'll make the position, and I'll vouch for you all the way.
      --Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, typically I type but as CP I would definitely have no issue using my mic more.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've played as rebel for a while and I want to be cop. CP is a completely different dynamic and I think I have enough experience as rebel doing multiple different jobs to provide a great benefit to the team.

What are the basic rules
      as Civil Protection?: Never shoot first, cant kick door until 4k crime, all rebels in the PD must be shot, no favoritism, all basic rebel rules apply to you too.

-cuff/jail at 1800 crime
      -no abusing switching between rebel and cop for your own benefit
      -no favoritism
      -motd is life
      -be vigilant

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep Syle's server safe from riff raff and to make sure everybody is playing by the rules, other civil protection members included.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would go tell them to stop and if they have enough crime jail them and explain to them that what they are doing is against the rules.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): I play 1-6 hours a day usually with the occasional day where I cant get on. I very rarely AFK I'm almost always actually here playing.

How will you benefit the server?: I think I would be a benefit to the server by being a good fair cop that makes the game more fun and challenging for everybody. I really wanna be cop so I would do my best to make you guys feel like I'm trustworthy.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes, but I have payed close attention to the rules and to those who taught me how to play. I read up on the MOTD at least once a day.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you
      help this player?: I would teach them anything they needed to know and possibly help with any supplies i have available. i would show them the !motd and express the importance of certain rules.

Anything else you would like to add?: I love this server and I think it would be a ton of fun to be cop. Thanks guys, much love. Hopefully this clears up any issues anybody had with my initial application.

--End Application--