Kauai's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kauai's Cop Application

In-Game name: Kauai
      SteamID: STEAM_1:1:32513322
      Time played: Ive played off and on most of my life (5 years) 51 hours on the map RN

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I used to be a cop on this server, and I feel like I can help. I also want to be able to help fight crime.

What are the basic rulesas Civil Protection?: Cuff people with crime. Never abuse !kickdoor and Don’t RDM

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keeping the city clean from crime spreading rebels!

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Notify and let him know that he is rdming and if he won’t stop and continues creating problems i could wait for him to get crime then cuff him and leave him in jail. If he still continues, i would then notify an admin, if the victims are under 5 hours.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Time zone is Eastern: I can play about 5-6 hours a day depending on my IRL Job.

How will you benefit the server?: I will contribute to helping any player in anyway i can. EX: helping them with crime, or helping them locate stores, or helping them with the forums online if need be.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: If he/she have any questions I will answer them best of my ability, and show them around the map and help them locate :houses, stores, or whatever they are looking for.

Anything else you would like to add?: I am very flexible with my body, i can lay down flat with my legs by my side. I can almost complete a cartwheel. I want to get a cat. I like cats. I like hl2dm, I play csgo, I like to help. And I would like to help our community .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kauai: Spelling ().

• First:
      Two words (or one, your choice)... spell check.

Second, kickdoor is 4k... not 5k (according to both memory as well as the WIKI)

Third, the last paragraph is interesting if we were looking for a semi-flexible cat lover...lol, so thanks for that.

Might need to ripen a bit more ;)
      --ThunderShorts
    • Thunder said "Second, kickdoor is 4k... not 5k (according to both memory as well as the WIKI)" and got me cofused... THAT was the other guy?

I say YES to this app; I have interacted with Panic/Kauai enough to say that. However, I haven't actually seen his gameplay style - the server content has been a bit odd when I have been on.
    • Quick question, why is the idea that this app should be denied even in consideration?
      I used to be a cop on the server as well, three days ago I realized I didn't have cop, asked in-game for my cop back, and got it.

I don't see why Kau needs to apply and I don't, I would happily fill out another if I am required to; Otherwise, I suggest that he immediately regains cop.

Also, I would like to mention that after playing with him for a good 20 hours, he definitely has what it takes in terms of charisma, understanding of the game, and his independence.
    • VVR You Are Reading wrote:

Quick question, why is the idea that this app should be denied even in consideration?
      I used to be a cop on the server as well, three days ago I realized I didn't have cop, asked in-game for my cop back, and got it.

I don't see why Kau needs to apply and I don't, I would happily fill out another if I am required to; Otherwise, I suggest that he immediately regains cop.

Also, I would like to mention that after playing with him for a good 20 hours, he definitely has what it takes in terms of charisma, understanding of the game, and his independence.
      i set you cop because you linked me your application and you help players repetitively. But I also said if I higher up had an issue they could reset it too. But I haven't seen any abuse and you continue to do a good job helping players