Re: Applications For Cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Applications For Cop

In-Game name: ♉TK♉SolarSystemIsLegendary
      SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:36596003)
      Time played:1 Day 21 Hours 5 minutes.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To make the server more fun with police online and to bring peace for the rebels. I enjoy being on the server as well. I have been with the community for 2 to 4 years and I really enjoy meeting the people on the server.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot at anyone unless they shoot first. Kick down door only if players have more then 4k crime. Don't let any rebels in Police Department Unless giving tours to new players.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To Bring Peace to the world. And to capture people with crimes, also to aid any police that need backup.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Find the person that is shooting and shoot them back or jail them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 5 to 6 hours (15-30 Week Hour Min.) (Eastarn Coast Time Zone)

How will you benefit the server?: Bring people to the server and to teach them how to play. Donation is the power of my welcoming to the server way. I also tend to bring people to play the Cold Community server and hearing them saying that it was the best server they have ever been on!!! (Waaaayyyy to go guys!!!)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Tell them how to play and give them a tour around the map!! :)

Anything else you would like to add?: This Is Made By Me beeer Thank you and good day and night :D monster I been cop before tbh and I love the job!!!! <3

The post was edited 3 times, last by SolarSystemIsLegendary: Everything Is Completed. ().