Cop Application

• Cop Application

In-Game name: MLG.NOSCOPER
      SteamID: 0:0:61919661
      Time played: 1d:18h:48m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I really like this server and I want to have fun. I want to help people so THEY have fun also.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Protect those under 5h and cuff players that have over 1800 crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To make sure everybody has a fun game experience and makes sure everyone follows the rules.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would tell them to stop and if they didn't, I would cuff them or kill him.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): A lot. I play this game whenever I can, which is ALOT! edit by Koala... Mid-Coast In US of A, Michigan.

How will you benefit the server?: I would protect innocent and under 5 hours players and I would help everyone that needed help.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes it is.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will tell him all of the basics, and good tips and tricks. Such as, (Jobs,Money,etc)

Anything else you would like to add?: Nope! I just hope I get to be a cop!! Thank you!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Koala: because :-( ().