RE:Application For Cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE:Application For Cop

In-Game name: Cornhub.com
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121026326
      Time Played: ~ at the time currently i have 2 days and 12 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:Im Applying because i really enjoy being on the server and i beleive that being a combine police would make the server even more enjoyable. Im also applying because i have seen some people going on murdering sprees and police dont stop them, I think that people who are mass rdming should be put in jail and i would do that.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Stop people who have crime higher than 1800 crime, dont allow people into the PD unless you are giving them a tour. Also to never breakdown someones door unless they have more that 4000 crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?: The function is to keep peace among the rebels. Also to destroy drugs and arrest people who have over 1800 crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Find were they are then cuff and imprison them them. but only if they have over 1800 crime, i must also know that they started it and that they were not defending themselves

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): ~2 hours a day I do enjoy the server but not so much that i will only play on the server. Im in the central time zone about 10 hous a week. Alot on the weekend.

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit the server buy making shure that people are following the rules, also by making shure that people who are commiting crimes pay the price. Also to help new players when there is no admins online.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:Yes, but i belive that i have what it takes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will tell every one that that player is new and to not kill them untill they have atleast 5 hours, i will them tell them the basics and if they need more information i would give them the /motd command. if they still have questions i will try to answer them but if i cant i would tell them that they can wait for an admin of they can ask someone else.

Anything else you would like to add?: I do know that i have RDMed in the pass but that was because i was just giveing myself and every one else to do, i did this because i liked the feeling of running from a cop.

Thank you for reading
      I LIKE CORN

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blue ().

• Ok, grammar and spelling still not aces here... but we get the point, he really wants to try cop. He has put up with a fair amount to abuse since first application, and has not lost his spirit ;)
      From what I can tell he seems to be good guy, and nothing negative from my interactions with Corn to date... I'm ok with giving him a try if other admins weigh in with positive responses as well.
      +1 from me :thumbsup:
    • Some people don't Excel in spelling and grammar, but that doesn't define how you will be as cop; he did, and is, trying to become cop and he is putting forth effort.

From my interactions with corn in game I have liked him, he carries himself well and doesn't freak out from rdm. He seems to understand the rules.

+1 here