NH Hori's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NH Hori's Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: «NH» Hori
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26021266
      Time played: 1d: 13h: 37m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I seek the thrill in chasing people with crime or bounty.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No killing of innocent civilians, shoot if shot.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keeping the order in the city.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I wait for them to reach 1800 crime and cuff them with all my might.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi | I can dedicate over 2-5 hours of active time and (various) of afk time in the server.

How will you benefit the server?: I am fast and efficient when it comes to catching crime and bounties.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I tried Civil Protection in NYM roleplaying server in hl2dm back in 2010.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Tour him around the map, get him to familiarize the vicinity and attend to his needs.

Anything else you would like to add?: None as of the moment.

--End Application--