[Resolved] Koala list after update 1.02

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok so the sounds that keep redownloading aren't even part of the downloads list so idk what's going on. Those files don't even exist in the server files, so idk why Source engine thinks it has to download them.

The solution: I added some really tiny "silent" audio files to the fastdl and put them in the right directory and renamed them. Your client will download those files, but they are very tiny, like 100 bytes (not even a kb). And the files are completely silent.

The maps/graphs file is just standard. It's a file the server itself generates, and most likely modifies. Nothing can be done about that file in particular.
  • Koala I now know why resizes were being lost. I had some code in the core plugin to remove any of the bad resize values we may have had by setting all scales to 1.0. I forgot to remove that code, so now the resize system is working fine, but that code was changing the values.

I now removed that code so we shouldn't lose resizes when the server crashes.
  • Koala wrote:

AND, your 16). There might be a Printer instance too
    What makes you think that?
    If a thief OR the printer owner, doesn't matter which, presses e on a printer, their crime goes up by 1 for every dollar taken from the printer. The only difference is the thief doesn't have to press e twice to pick the printer up. No additional crime is given for picking up someone elses printer because the money and printer are stolen at the same key press. Police receive 2500 for confiscating a printer, but that destroys the printer item in the process. The cop doesn't receive the printer item.

I fixed plants. Now thieves will just end up destroying the plant altogether if they steal a plant that hasn't reached 150 grams or more.

Also, when cops confiscate a weed plant, they receive 1 dollar less per gram, times the number of grams in the plant. So if a player normally gets 4 dollars per gram, cops would get 3 dollars per gram, for confiscating it.
  • Koala........ "AND, your 16). There might be a Printer instance too"

Cheesy......"What makes you think that?"

Only going by player comments but no actual details. Might be pre- 'the crime = dollars' days too.
    Some might be being misled by seeing a jump to 80,000 crime when 80k is taken from printer.
  • Yeah. I looked at the code. If a printer is taken by a cop, the cop gets 2500, but no money from the printer. Note that the printer was 5K to start, so 2.5K actually leaves the economy in this instance.

If the printer is stolen, the thief gains 1 crime per dollar, and picks up the printer, same as the printer owner taking money out where they gain 1 dollar per crime. So I can confirm it only affected plants.

I'm getting tired, and will upload the new version tomorrow. Just been doing a lot of code checks tonight.