Raise max jailtime

• Raise max jailtime

I'd like to propose 15-20 min max jailtime

Make bribing and jailing more of a serious thing

People say they wont wait 20 mins in jail, but those are the people with little/no patience.
      I've been okay with afking for an hour in jail in the past.

Thank you for taking this into consideration

-420Alex
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • I haven't been talking about 'improvements' while they don't relate to bugs - but there are many that players are proposing.

The Bribe system really could do with being more complex - it would ADD to the enjoyment factor, not detract [according to some] like the complexity of planting/printing.

The jailtime certainly is too short.
    • Can you ask for some input on the cop system before you go a long way coding it? There might be some good ideas that you haven't considered.

A problem at the moment is the inability for a player to re-bribe. Maybe there is a 'decline' command for the cop and I just don't know it?
      Then again - the current method is like a sealed-bid auction; you know you only get one chance - so make it a good one !

Feedback: People seem to be really enjoying the plugin. These are mainly new guys who won't be drawing comparisons with what they were used to. I think I saw 24 players yesterday.
    • I agree, if we raise the jail time it will really make you think twice before randomly killing a person, it will also give cops a reliable way to make money, because they make 3$ per second in jail, for someone that is in for 300 seconds at max. If you are a drug grower or counterfeitter you make a lot more money, even drug runner might get more money. Espicially when the server is really dead, and no one is on and one person gets over 5k crime, and gets arrested and comes out in around 260 seconds and does it all over again.
    • As Alex said - raise the jail time, but expand the bribe system to include the Bail Bond aspect.

And, if people disconnect from jail, make them server twice as much when they come back.
      [even if the cop already did get paid a la current update intention -except I still haven't tested that it works.]
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest