cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cop application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Random Shots
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5641945
    Time played: 1d : 17h : 8m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: not yet

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: help, protect new players, cuff people with crime.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Kick a door only if players have more then 4k crime. Only shoot at people if they shot at me first.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: helping , putting people with crime in jail

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: cuff or shoot him.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): 20 - 25 hrs a week. (Eastarn Coast Time Zone)

How will you benefit the server?: i am an active player and most part of the time that '' i am online '' , i don't see a lot of cops there.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show him the commands, the jobs, npc's , where to buy guns and furnitures.. get him started.

Anything else you would like to add?: Negative.

--End Application--

The post was edited 4 times, last by McSauce ().

• Random is active in game and we need an active policeforce and seems to know the rules.
    We say this time and time again but we need active people in our policeforce.

If I can get other opinions and a root vote on this, I'd be more than happy to be the one to give him a quiz before employment as well as a tutorial to ensure he has a full understanding.

That's a definite +1 from me
    (at least to be tried for trainee w/ quiz & training)
    sniper santa misslelauncher