Whimzhy Cop Appllication

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whimzhy Cop Appllication

--Basic info--

In-Game name: «NH» Whimzhy
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3214

Time played: 2d: 19h: 51m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Not too many active cops as of the moment.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You can't shoot people unless they shoot you first. 4000 and above crime for kickdoor. basically just everything written here Cop Rules

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep people outta trouble

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Can't really do anything unless they shoot me or get above 1800 crime then i'd cuff 'em

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi. Varies when i have class or not. I'd say around 3-6 hours on weekdays and probably the whole day on wekends.
      How will you benefit the server?: I'm pretty much online most of the time and i help around new players by giving them start money

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Naw

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Help him out teach him the basics to RP and walk him around the map.

Anything else you would like to add?: Am ayt
      --End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by 420alex ().

• Update

Whimzhy wrote:

--Basic info--

In-Game name: «NH» Whimzhy
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3214

Time played: 2d: 19h: 51m -------> 5d:11h:58m updating cause after 2 days ++ of roleplay time still no reply lol

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Not too many active cops as of the moment.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You can't shoot people unless they shoot you first. 4000 and above crime for kickdoor. basically just everything written here Cop Rules

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep people outta trouble

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Can't really do anything unless they shoot me or get above 1800 crime then i'd cuff 'em

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi. Varies when i have class or not. I'd say around 3-6 hours on weekdays and probably the whole day on wekends.
      How will you benefit the server?: I'm pretty much online most of the time and i help around new players by giving them start money

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Naw

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Help him out teach him the basics to RP and walk him around the map.

Anything else you would like to add?: Am ayt
      --End Application--
    • I've given this a couple of glance-throughs.
      Just havent 100% formed my opinion.

Kind of wanna hold off rating it too until a week or two after the map change.
      (I need to properly form an opinion of how you play.. the reputation you've gained in the short time i've seen you; I wanna see how you do at playing fairly first.)

Don't take that as an insult either.
      Take the fact that i'm evaluating you for more time before weighing in as a gift.

Be patient and show us what you're made of in the mean time :)
      sniper santa misslelauncher

The post was edited 1 time, last by 420alex ().