question about cuff money for cops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• question about cuff money for cops

i have had a couple times where i jail somebody and they dont want to wait, so they leave, sometimes it seems like they leave and rejoin causing them to be free and me to lose some income, im not accusing anyone because i dont have proof, im also not asking for a refund or anything, just wondering how the payment is set up and if theres a way to fix the issue of not getting the money for cuffing
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • I have a similar question on my 'list'. I cuffed someone but I got shot and distracted by someone else. Hence I lost my jailing menu before I could use it. The cuffed guy just seemed to get uncuffed by him rejoining.

I want to be able to call up the menu again - like in the old days, doing an e on a prisoner retrieved it.
    • sidezz wrote:

CheesyBread wrote:

I'm pretty sure I fixed the jail menus for pressing e on a cuffed player when you're a cop...

I suppose I could add a thing where if a player rejoins then the rest of their jail time gets added to the cop (the value for it anyways). I might even add in a ban feature so players get a 1 hour ban if they rejoin. Ah well. We'll see.
      that goes against nearly every single rule of multiplayer programming.you should NEVER have a function to automatically ban unless it is a specifically outlined anticheat based reason.

edit: specifically outlined anticheat based reason backed with very very very detailed and specific logging behind said ban.
      I mean, I was kinda being weakly sarcastic... Wasn't really gonna do that...