admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• admin application

In-Game name: Ant1ion

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17467311

Steam Profile: tjr93 steamcommunity.com/id/crowleyy93/

Time played: over 750 hours

Skype(Optional): n/a

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes when if I need it to talk to somebody I will use it, or if I am in a room that has less people to be bothered by my talking into the microphone. I can always talk during the day in my time zone (pst)

Why are you applying for Administration?: I enjoy being to help those in need. All players (new and veteran) add to the community giving it a fun and friendly environment. I would like to add to this server by helping new players, teaching them the ropes and lending them a hand wherever I can, being an admin would help add to it by moving to them quickly and showing them different areas of the map. I also want this server to be fun for everyone, with no cheating and no excessive abuse. I would like to be an approachable admin who is willing to answer any questions about the game. I will watch the forums more often and keep up to date with current news for any questions that may come up.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): I can dedicate an average of 4-5 hours (pacific time) some weeks could have more hours and some will have less depending on my school and work schedule

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: if someone is not following the rules they would need to be warned. if they persist then a kick would need to be placed. If they return, breaking the same rule I would then have to ban them for a short period of time, bringing up the issue to an administrator who is higher than I am as well. Making the game a fair environment for everyone in the community, by reporting bugs, or any exploitations players can use to gain advantage over others.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: i have been an administrator before, I know a few commands and would be willing to learn more and follow other admins as I work my way through administration

Anything else you would like to add?: this server is enjoyable, And I would love to become part of it and join the administration team. I also have been civil protection for a considerable amount of time, I know the rules and what actions need to be taken when they are broken. I also will report any players who choose to exploit glitches in the system for their own personal gain. thank you for considering my application for administrator
      #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 6 times, last by Ant1ion ().

• This application could use a lot more effort and detail but I can tell you my personal experiences with Ant1ion..

As of recently I've been on my alt account a bit more observing how others have been behaving and Ant1ion has been helpful to every player who I see needing it.

They know rules, give tutorials and have even given money.
      Ant1ion has also helped report bugs to me from time to time.

I would like to see this application edited with a bit more time and detail though.
      I see many grammar/spelling errors and need a bit more than one sentence per question.

He is definitely a candidate for prospective admin in my eyes despite all of that.
      He holds the demeanour and values of a good admin.

I +1 this under the condition that they re-apply or edit with more information

Edit: They deff have more than 1.5 hours on the server.
      sniper santa misslelauncher

The post was edited 5 times, last by 420alex ().

• At least give it more meat, let us know a bit about who you are and why you should be in administration. I already know why (being the one that recommend you apply), but you have to sell the application to anyone who is just getting to know you based on our app as well. Who you are in game is different from what is reflected up there, I know you can stand out more than that. Don't just give a generic app; I'd like to see it taken seriously and not just auto denied (if you really want the position :) )
    • Honestly, I still think we should give Ant1ion a shot a trial.

We need more active admins
      (more than me, kly & cheesy)

I see some of the other trials / basics, but we need more admins with ambition
      and I feel he is right to fit that role.

My previous comment still stands as well as the +1