Police Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Police Application

In-Game name: FaYn
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1449011831
      Time played: 40h on the RP-Server

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: YES

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
      Because i want too protect the city and help out the server with more police officer´s
      because always if i come on the server i dont see that much Police´s.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      Stoping Players that have more then 1800crime. Dont break down Doors if they dont have
      more then 4000crime and dont let Players in the PD.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
      Keep the City clean from Crime, Drugs and more.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      First i´ll try to tell him he should stop if he/she not then i try all my best to get him in Jail of course. But if he/she kills the Newbies (under 5h playtime) then i´ll call an admin.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      I can spend about 3-6 hours a day (4pm-22pm Playtimes)
      That means i got a job that goes from 6am-15pm.
      UTC+01:00, City Vienna.

How will you benefit the server?:
      Stop RDMers and checking that all Players go for the Rules :D

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
      No i got another account where i got police once on another server (the other acc got VAC
      in CSGO so i cant play Hl2 on it).

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      I´ll tell him all he want too know and try my best too help him out.

Anything else you would like to add?:
      Thank you for reading my app and have a great day.
      (Gramatic is not the best because iam German but my English isnt that bad :P)

The post was edited 1 time, last by FaZe FaYn ().

• "How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      About 3-6h a day, more on the Weekend. (UTC)"

Faze? What city time zone are you? eg Berlin is UTC+1 UTC would indicate London time not that 1 hour matters :) ]

Background info:
      UTC is like GMT isn't it [like Zulu?].
      "Europe is divided into 4 main time zones that span from UTC +0 hours in western European countries to UTC +3 hours in Belarus and parts of Russia."
      Maybe we need the application to be more specific about what is wanted - "we" want to know what country and what time-of-day the hours will be played. I guess it is a guide to deciding cop quantities - eg a European playing in his evening would stop around the time US East Coast gets to evening. But, a European with a night job might be playing a totally different correlation. And, the combinations of Daylight Saving mess it more than you might imagine.
      I had sooo much trouble dragging the actual US time zone out of a recent applicant !

Eldrun? - feel like adding Time of Day to the hours, and, country or State or City to the Time Zone bit of the question?