Rule suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rule suggestion

I'd like to propose the following rule get added:
      No switching to cop unless you intend to play cop for more than 15 minutes.
      If there is no cuffable crime when you switch, you are to act as surveillance for the following 15 minutes.

This will stop the bullshit of people going cop to only bank their money.
      We need to be able to punish cops who go on duty only to go off duty RIGHT after depositing money
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Bob was doing a change where the cop wages and legit money went straight to bank.
      The other monies were able to be dropped. Easy peasy and no rules needed - "Code it -Don't rule it! "
      (Cheesy modded so cops can't shop - I thought he was going to take care of this at the same time grrrr. )

And Veg won't play cop then. [isthata+or- ? ]

BTW...

thatthatisisthatthatisnotisnotisthatnotso
    • Well the reason I didn't prevent cops from using bankers was because I wanted to enable them to continue depositing money or withdrawing money. Well, withdrawing isn't necessary I suppose since they can't use vendors, but depositing still.

I guess I'll just block access to bankers for cops. I would add a 15 minute cooldown, but they would be able to just rejoin the game to go back to rebel mode unless I added another sql field, which I really don't feel like doing. Then there's adding more player loading handling code. Easiest is just to block access to bankers.
    • Cops now drop money like everyone else when killed. However:

-Money picked up off the ground by a cop still goes to their cash, not bank
      -Wages go to their bank instead
      -----If a cop is determined to be afk then their wage will start going to their cash until they are no longer afk
      -----Cops will now be allowed to afk as cop
      -Money earned from jailing a player goes to the cop's bank
      -Money earned from a player bribe goes to the cop's bank
      -Money received by a cop from a normal player giving the cop money through the give money menu still goes to the cop's cash.