COPs

• Koala wrote:

in post #7). above, Cheesy said...
      "Also you can AFK in your own apartment as a cop if you wish. It doesn't necessarily have to be a PD apartment, but I do want to bring back the whole PD apartments thing. Long ago we used to just let cops own a pd apartment and afk as cop. I wanna bring that back now which is why I implemented this (although I'm pretty sure it was originally Bob's idea previously to do this)."

He suggests that a Cop can AFK in a non-PD apartment, ie a rebel apartment .

What about that idea? and the key wording ?

Any ideas on PD apts prices yet?
      Any ideas on WHICH cops [ie cop levels ] can buy PD apts [if avail]?
      "He suggests that a Cop can AFK in a non-PD apartment, ie a rebel apartment .
      What about that idea? and the key wording ?"

I would assume it's for Cops whom don't own a PD Apartment but rather a Rebel Home. If no PD Apartment then they may AFK in the PD Main Area or a Rebel Home if they own one.

"Any ideas on PD apts prices yet?"

No, I've yet to hear anything of Prices, I'd say however if VIP and didn't take a VIP apartment then they may take a PD Apartment of Roughly the same size as VIP Apartments. If Non-VIP then I'd say price the Cop Apartment Equivalent to the size of other apartments on the map. So most rooms on the current Map would be 45,000-60.000.

"Any ideas on WHICH cops [ie cop levels ] can buy PD apts [if avail]?"

I'd say all Cops can buy a PD Apartment if Available, Medic to Chief of Police. Based on how much actual Cop activity we have I doubt we'll fill up on PD Apartments. I'd just make it a habit to keep track of the doors so that anyone over 30 Days of not logging in gets their door stripped and put back up for other Cops.