Black_Diamond's Civil Protection Application

• Black_Diamond's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: black_diamonds
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105085727
      Time played: 3 days, and 20 hours.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want help the Civil Protection, and I am usually on a lot and sometimes when I am on there are no cops but people with a large amount of crime.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't cuff people under 1800 crime, You can only kick in doors when the person inside the house/apartment has 4k+ crime, Don't let anyone rebel in the PD, including the balcony, Don't use the keys to your house as a cop, or shared keys, don't favor your friends, I'm not so sure about the afkng as a cop anymore since the reset says that cops can now afk or something like that, but it hasn't reset yet so don't afk as a cop, and I am aware that if I abuse any of the cop rules, or am inactive I will lose my cop privileges.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the city safe, and put the criminals(over 1800 crime) in jail.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Attempt to arrest/kill.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Pacific Time zone : 2-10 on weekdays, weekends 8 A.M.- 12 P.M. (time may vary depending on how tired I get)

How will you benefit the server?: I am on often, and when I'm on I will always try to be a Civil Protection, unless I feel there is already enough on.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will show him around the map, explain to him the best ways to make money, propose donating, tell him about the features of donating, and I will explain how to use the npc's.

Anything else you would like to add?:
      I am on a lot, I have donated for gold VIP( if that even changes anything), and I know I may not be old enough to meet the standards of being a cop, but I am very expereinced in Role Playing. I also want to thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I really enjoy the server you guys have made, I know how fustrating developing a server can be. I also already do know around some of the pd because I broke into it so many times.

The post was edited 8 times, last by black_diamonds: Updated time ().

• Well well. Gets points for posting in the right place too.

I think that this is rather a good application, and especially so for an age 13 actually [meant positively].
      And there is good evidence of some proper thought - see his comments about AFK.

Note: the cops can afk NOW, no need to wait for the economy reset ; see the Update 1.03 notes for what was applied by Cheesy a short while ago.

I want this guy to get cop!
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest