Koala list after Update 1.03

• Koala list after Update 1.03

1). a player mdl is error [I'll get the details. Seen as unemployed guy selecting counterfeiter iirc]
    2). several occasions a player prop has come back as size = 0
    3). VIP /resetvipdoor didn't take main owner off inner doors [was Cheesy's old VIP, 3rd down]
    Fixed. When you reset my vip door, it attempted to reference client index -1 because of how I structured my functions to try to repeat more of my code. It shouldn't do that in the next update.
    4). door labels and prices do not come back after server crash
    Not sure why. However, I did find that it might be a function relating to setting entity notices that is causing this to happen. In fact, one door should have loaded, but not the rest.
    5). when cop cuffs a Bounty, the bounty goes to cash, not bank.
    Fixed
    6). prisoners disconnect. Join jailtime should be increased to a large figure.
    When a player disconnects, the cop receives 3 dollars for every second of remaining jail time the player has. When the player comes back, they should have as many seconds remaining as when they disconnected. Is that not the case?
    7). all of my own playerowned props went away - they now have another player name on them. NO doors sold/bought involved at the time.
    8). vip register needs attention/integration so that ALL vip stuff works
    It is already integrated. If a vip donation gets added to the vip table, then they get their stuff, and they get sm_claimvip and sm_unclaimvip if their VIP level is golden.
    9). vip door R shows Buy for $1
    10). spectate shows in TAB ?
    [s]11). many props break and/or explode[/s]
    [tt]Fixed
    12). are the -ve hours sometimes seen in TAB detrimental?
    The only -ve hours you should see are -1 hours. It tends to do that for some reason, but as soon as the person dies and respawns it goes to the correct number.
    13). The locks on inner linked doors are not given back when selldoor. [only the locks on front door are]
    14). robbing crime is too low.
    Doubled the crime increase rate. We'll just have to see how it is and tweak it over time.
    15). menubinds
    Not technically a bug, but I will eventually perfect detection of binds, which will allow me to accept or deny binds for certain items while denying binds for other items.
    16). doubling of inventory has happened - no idea if any since 1.03 though.
    17). sell house: player props. Door 1035 sold (bottom large at docks) and player props don't [yet] show as global
    18). dud printers still hang about
    While adding in the log system, I came across a line of code that was referencing the wrong player when deleting printers. This isn't a huge issue so I'll just see if modifying that line of code fixed it since there's enough other things for me to look into.
    19). current door linking isn't conducive to allowing mate to own inner door and recovering from it.
    20). how to jail a cuffee if the menu goes before get to it? [eg fighting off other rebels]
    Press e twice on them, or just use the menu and get killed. It's not like getting killed is going to cost anything. If I can perfect bind-detection then I'll start making it where binds will only work for certain things, and jailing a cuffed player will be one of the things I allow a bind to work for.
    21). is it intentional that Unemployed pays wage, prob counts down to next promo, but doesn't increment hours in the score column?
    Yes. Also, hours update on the scoreboard upon your death.
    22). Alex says:- 'Bountied targets arent losing bounties when killed by rebels. They are also retaining/dispensing their bounties.' Note: see later in thread - fix will be applied next map.
    23). If an admin selects the map again [as sidezz did cos of lag][and I did later as an experiment] the plugins stalls.
  • 420alex wrote:

please fix #10, i've been using the current spec system but it doesnt help when you're trying to watch rule breakers and they see you observing
    yeah we need that people act nice when they know admin is watching
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • re #7)......

in last 24hrs my player props have gone again.

and re 19). in association with 7). - A reset (or maybe two) ago I had tried to recover one of my inner doors from having previously sold it to a player. I can't rebuy the inner door myself, I can't reinstate the linking/owning without rebuying the front door.
    Maybe that fiddling messed the props BUT didn't show until map/server restart [although I thought it was 2 restarts ago at least and should have shown up if that was the reason].

I'll get Alex to help with an experiment soon.

On the topic of easier propping:-
    I wish something as simple as 'admin given door' would cause the house's props to show.
  • CheesyBread wrote:

I don't understand though.

Linking an inner door to the main door doesn't post it as buyable, even if the front door isn't owned by someone. Is the issue due to someone owning the inner door prior to someone purchasing the front door?
    In my factory I had all the doors linked to the front door. I bought the front door and thus owned them all. I have given and taken keys to various of the doors.
    Then, I needed one of the tenants to be able to remove locks from his door too just as we have been used to doing for a year. I arranged for the door to be buyable and he bought it.

However, when he moved out I could not reset things so that I once again owned the inner door.
    [Might have missed an obvious command of course or used an incorrect sequence].
  • Oh, so upon linking an inner door to a parent door, I need to have the plugin sync the inner door with the main door then.

That's an easy one to do.
    I'm working on that and the admin locking today.
    And apparently Alex was going to show me something regarding items. Possible dupe bug supposedly. I made a fix to bounties not resetting. I accidentally removed the "set bounty value to 0" line when a player with a bounty is killed when I added in logging. Since we're resetting tomorrow I won't worry about updating the plugin until then.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest