bugs after Urban map started

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 29). Antlion reports that "ok now i see everyone is able to type /models and use the model list?"
    30). Antlion reports "I was testing the cop afk feature, it seems i did not get any money into cash the entire time i was afk, i did not get any in bank either,"
  • yeah the afk thing i told that to koala yesterday and i also post it into that we want your opinion post its true the afk money is fucked up
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • A new bug I've heard of Twice today but yet to test is players picking up other players Printers and not getting Cash from it.

Most recent instance is KOOLAID(POTHEAD at the moment) picking up Mazzoo's Printer which had $21,000 in it. He pressed E once and nothing happened then he pressed E a second time and it took the Printer into KOOLAID's inventory. I then gave Mazzoo a gun from my Inventory and had him kill KOOLAID since if he was lying Cash should drop. Only like $400 dropped of the alleged $21,000.

I reimbursed Mazzoo with $25,000 cash out of my personal bank and gave KOOLAID a little something for being honest. I'd just like to see this checked, I shall try to recreate it in-game as well.

EDIT - I tested it with the same two people and watching over. KOOLAID didn't get a cent out of Mazzoo's printer yet took the printer.
    KOOLAID doesn't have a Printer running already either just as an extra note incase it has anything to do with it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Volar ().

• I had tested this printer thing with WestSmoke too - no idea right now where the thread I added to is.

I tried again today - I still can't take cash from a printer. I started as off duty cop, I did /vip and then chose job = counterfeiter. I hadn't actually died at another player's hand yet.
    Cheesy is just plain mean - he built a player list in.

BTW - admin can use sm_status to see player cash, bank, job etc.
    Note that status and sm_status, both in console, give different results.
  • 38). error in command description. sm_takedoorall See post 52 below.

[021] sm_takedoorall - [BlueRP] OBSOLETE. Use sm_givedoor instead. Command is only here to tell admins to use sm_givedoor

using th command gives:-
    [Blue RP] This command is obsolete and can cause problems.
    [Blue RP] Use sm_resetdoor instead. It does the same thing, but with proper safety checks.